Car Manufacturers Want to Know What Cars You Buy in GT Sport

It's not a thumbnail. It's actually this size or bigger...
i13QlUlhRbmUG-860x484.jpg
🤬

Given the reference made to Toyota it amused me to use an image of a Toyota that you can't actually buy.
:banghead:

I've always wondered why some car prices don't end in 0? 86 GT 29,052 and WRX STI 41,1148.

I wonder if there's some kind of Market Research reason for that?

If I say I usually buy SUVs or any other 4WD vehicles in the game, I think someone would berate or scold me again for saying that. :lol:

I think figuring a way to find what vehicles players have driven furthest is a better way of data mining. There are many players like me who will buy every car in game for the sake of collecting them pokeballs. Me I've mostly driven the Ford GT , 458 and all the Porsches because I enjoy those the most. I've hardly touched over half the car list, and have especially never touched the slow things like the Samba Bus and the Fit very often.

I'd buy more if I could afford more... I hate how I can't sell duplicate cars to get more money to buy cars that I don't have. I feel like I don't have as much time these days for video games so it's a bit frustrating not being able to drive a certain car because I don't have enough credits. I wish there was a money glitch in this game like GT5 and 6 lol

I think figuring a way to find what vehicles players have driven furthest is a better way of data mining.

But also discredit any AFK mileage obtained in online lobbies on SSRX :lol:
Like the only reason the SRT Tomahawk X is my most driven car is because it racks up mileage points way faster than anything else, sitting at 600+km/h the whole time :lol:

Most cars I like and drive on Gran Turismo games were made before 2014! I will buy anything TVR, Alfa Romeo, RUF. Japanese and German cars I'm very particular, I normally avoid the most advertised car.

Like the only reason the SRT Tomahawk X is my most driven car is because it racks up mileage points way faster than anything else, sitting at 600+km/h the whole time :lol:
Yeah I guess that would be good to figure out. I don't play online so I'm not aware of what goes on online.

Most cars I like and drive on Gran Turismo games were made before 2014! I will buy anything TVR, Alfa Romeo, RUF. Japanese and German cars I'm very particular, I normally avoid the most advertised car.
I love TVR's! Kind of glad to see another person enjoys them too. Also I kind of wish that Tuscan touring model returned so the brand could get some racing love.

Gran turismo is mostly ferrari p4 and mclaren f1 so yeah get on it and start mass manufacturing them... fast times ahead lol

Then there's also people who use kei cars for AFK grinding in Tokyo Expressway. My top 2 mileage cars is basically that and Tomahawk X.

Just posted this in the RX-VISION thread, but he mentions the MX-5(pic of the MX-5 TC) is the most picked car in the game. Whether that stat is just for any Mazda car or overall picked car in game, it'd be interesting to get more stats.

My most driven car that I bought from the dealerships is the Cayman Clubsport. Its up to 1700 miles on the odometer.

Just posted this in the RX-VISION thread, but he mentions the MX-5(pic of the MX-5 TC) is the most picked car in the game. Whether that stat is just for any Mazda car or overall picked car in game, it'd be interesting to get more stats.

Do we really need another concept car.

Just keep the game updates PD and start work on gt7 for the ps5

Back