Car of the Week 228: COTY GTS Finale

• Thread starter Racer283
  • 3,110 comments
Sounds good, I’ll hopefully get to see you guys there!

Hopefully!

Hahaha! I feel that about the Crown, I call it the Yakuza express ;)Agreed, the Pantera is more of an exotic.
I'd say of all the classic muscle the Super Bee is the best in N300. Unfortunately all those classic muscle cars top out at 120mph or so without mods, so they're easy prey for 90s JDMs like the Mitsu GTO, Toyota Supra, etc. That being said, around a track that could all change. You have good taste.

That track would need no long straights though. On the Nordschleife there is not a single muscle car to beat the classic JDMs.

Great racing tonight! Apologies for my somewhat sloppy driving tonight. I just finished an 8 hour shift in a furniture warehouse, so I was pretty much exhausted. That said, the Toyota was certainly helped me out tonight, it’s was an extremely forgiving car and let me get away with a few mistakes that I probably shouldn’t have gotten away with.

This week we will be testing one of Aston Martin's hypercars. We will be racing the Aston Martin One-77. This weeks car is chosen by @TonyJZX

630two.jpg

Did a 07.15.057 with it on the Nordschleife. I mean you can really feel its weight, especially under braking, but boy does this thing go! In a straight line it is one of the fastest cars I have tested yet, even slightly faster, than the 650S I believe. Through the corners it's really faster than it should be. Great, great car actually, I'm very positively surprised!

Verdict: almost sleeper

Last edited:
i think its only $1.3 mil. - I say that but like many of you guys, I didnt buy this car even though its been in since day one. I also think its one of the ugliest Aston Martins ever.

Its a n700 car? Mine is 1,385kg and 636hp and its fine like that. Even that you feel its weight.

Aston-Martin-FR-1.jpg

I chose this metallic orange as its the most dated colour scheme ever. I think the colour was really out of fashion when this thing was new.

i think its only $1.3 mil. - I say that but like many of you guys, I didnt buy this car even though its been in since day one. I also think its one of the ugliest Aston Martins ever.

Its a n700 car? Mine is 1,385kg and 636hp and its fine like that. Even that you feel its weight.

Aston-Martin-FR-1.jpg

I chose this metallic orange as its the most dated colour scheme ever. I think the colour was really out of fashion when this thing was new.
Tell us how you really feel :lol:

Sideline gang here myself too. Fibre-optic internet cables are coming to my area soon so I’m holding out for that by sticking with my current router (with the insane latency and everything) until I can make the switch over.

Also some people have been poking the corpse of Duel of the Week and if that interests you, go over and read up about that if you want. If it means getting the community back in that thread I’m all for it.

Back