Car of the Week

• Thread starter Phil
  • 14 comments
Hey great choice for car of the week Jordan. The Exige has to be one of my favourite cars. I think it is as close as you are going to get to a racing car on the road.

Not only that, but it really looks the dog's danglies, don't you think?  ;)

Yep, all of the Lotus' have that I'm gonna beat you up look, I think.

Yeah they do don't they. The new elise looks mean. I hope the bring a Exige type car out for the new Elise.

Quote: from Phil on 7:22 am on June 6, 2001[br]I hope the bring a Exige type car out for the new Elise.

New Elise?  I don't think I've seen it yet.

It has been out for a while now. I will try and put a picture bellow.

elise_34_view_thumbnail.jpg

Whoa!  That thing looks awesome!  I don't know how I missed it.  That's definitely going to be an avatar here.

Or not as the case may be. Click [urlhttp://www.pistonheads.com/lotus/elise/elise2.htm]here[/url] to see more.

I can't believe I have done it again. Anyway, it think the rear of the new car looks amazing. I also see at pistonheads you are now one of the top links.

Oh, poor Phil!  I fixed the first message and just changed those to images to links for you.  Just head on over to the Test Forum and mess around with the tags all you want.

Yeah, I am one of the top sites on PistonHeads.  I get a lot of hits from there, it's in the top 5 referring sites to GTPlanet.net.  But, I noticed their interest in the Gran Turismo games...it would be very nice to make some kind of partnership with them...  :)

OK, getting back to the topic...it does have a nice rear.  Very reminiscent of a Ferrari.

I am glad you said that it reminds you of a Ferrari rear end because when I said that when it came out, people said it didn't.

What?!  They're crazy!  How could they not think that?  Lotus practically copied everything except the logo, it's pretty hard to miss.

It sure does look good, though.

Back