Carrera Cup, Final Rounds 19-20 Tuesday 10th Nov 7pm UK Time, Places Available (PS4)Finished 

• Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 1,054 comments

What do you want to race in?

• GT3

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Classic DTM

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Careers Cup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carrera Cup not careers ^

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right guys been decorating for the past 9 days and getting new carpets Tues...its really going to be touch n go wether i can make this tuesday or not. Still not had any time to even check out the lmp 2 cars.

Im hoping the carpets get fitted early if so all should be good and il just need to pick the car when i get on tues night lol...talk about cutting it fine.
This is just not acceptable! Haha nah no worries mate just let us know if you can make it or not :)

Online if anyone wants to get a little practice in
I'd be down for that if you're still online, I'd like to see if I can join the series, and I figure now is as good a time as ever! :) My PSN is AJZoom99
Still TbD on the car choice though

I'd be down for that if you're still online, I'd like to see if I can join the series, and I figure now is as good a time as ever! :) My PSN is AJZoom99
Have you accepted my friend request?

It appears my email notifications are not working properly for this site. Sorry I missed your request too, was eating supper. Perhaps we can practice some other time :)

It appears my email notifications are not working properly for this site. Sorry I missed your request too, was eating supper. Perhaps we can practice some other time :)
Sorted needed you tonight if you wanted to join mate, racing starts tomorrow :/

Do you know what the time of day and weather conditions are for tomorrow?
It will be starting at 11am, and the weather is based on weather at the track and the last time I checked it was just cloudy so we will have to wait and see what happens tomorrow

Do you know what the time of day and weather conditions are for tomorrow?
It will be starting at 11am, and the weather is based on weather at the track and the last time I checked it was just cloudy so we will have to wait and see what happens tomorrow

If you would like to race tonight you can do

Getting a diesel card out of the sun visor in my bus. Very embarrassing, walked in to pay looking like I'd crapped myself :embarrassed:
Helped a mate move house so probably a delayed injury, only just managed to get home!

Back