cars in GT4 prologue

Scotland
Scotland
ok guys what is your fav car in the game,ur worst,the one that disappointed you the most and the one that surprised you the most

fav:SL55 AMG
worst:spoon S2000
disappionted:evo 8
surprised:that weird mazda k thing

Favourite : Lancia Delta
Worst : Mitsubishi i
Disappointed : Suzuki Cappuccino
Surprised : Toyota MTRC

For your disappointed... did you try taking it out on the track after the licence test?

In that licence it is running crap tyres... hence the crappy understeer!!

For my disappointed... The cappuccino is too slow... I own one and it goes a lot quicker than this.

C.

fav:240ZG
worst: none (sorry I love them all)
disappionted: BMW Fina Mclaren F1
surprised: BMW M5 Concept

As for the evo I am alittle dissapoined aswell (ah the understeer), In arcade mode I always use Road tyres so its still there(the understeer).

fav: Evo 8
worst: M5 Concept
disappionted: Starlet*
surprised: SL55 AMG

My favourite is prolly the Evo 8 but pretty much all the cars are great to drive.
The worse is the M5 as its a bit of a pig to drive and I was looking forward to driving this
*The disappointment is not just the starlet but all the 'boring' bland cars such as this and the jazz and the nornal liberty wagons and the rest of it. I was really hoping for less normal cars and more race cars but oh well....

The suprise is the Benz not because of how it drives (not that special) but the transmission. In GT4, they have actually gone to the extent of showing the difference between an auto and manual car ( that means a car that is only available in auto in real life such as the SL55).
Theres no blip of the throttle on downshifting and when up shifting, there is no abrupt 'close-throttle' sound of that in a manual. Just a kinda follow on to the next gear like in actual autos (does that make sence). I even went into GT3 and drove the SL600 coupe which is also only available in auto and it just acted like all the other manual cars so they have changed this for GT4 which is great.

But it takes going back to GT3 after not playing it for a while to realize how different the car physics in GT4P really are. I never had this much fun driving bog stock standard cars in GT3 thats for sure......

XPLOSV
The suprise is the Benz not because of how it drives (not that special) but the transmission. In GT4, they have actually gone to the extent of showing the difference between an auto and manual car ( that means a car that is only available in auto in real life such as the SL55).
Theres no blip of the throttle on downshifting and when up shifting, there is no abrupt 'close-throttle' sound of that in a manual. Just a kinda follow on to the next gear like in actual autos (does that make sence). I even went into GT3 and drove the SL600 coupe which is also only available in auto and it just acted like all the other manual cars so they have changed this for GT4 which is great.

They did that auto type shifting in GTConcept also, Its a great addition.

Here are my four contenders....

fav: Lancia Delta - Still one of my all time fav cars. Excellent balance of power and handling.

worst: Suzuki Alto Works - Just because I wasted so much of my life trying to do the rally lesson with that heap.

disappionted: BMW M5 Concept - Naff handling, naff brakes, and it's a bland old BMW.

surprised: Cusco Impreza GT - wicked fun :D

Cheers

Jamie

VIPERGTSR01
They did that auto type shifting in GTConcept also, Its a great addition.
Yeah see I didnt even bother getting GTC. It was actually one thing I was hoping they would distinguish in GT4 (the auto shifting thing) and was suprized that they actually did it. It was prolly the only thing that really really blew me away in GT4.

I can actually remember a similar thing getting my jaw dropping in GT3 when I first played it. It was when modified the gearbox, you get that straight-cut gearbox whine.........

Racedriver33
Favorite: Subaru Legacy 3.0R Wagon
Worst: Lancer 8
Dissapointed: Mazda RX-8
Surprized: Ford GT

Just curious but why is the Subaru Legacy 3.0R Wagon your favorite? Do you have one or something?

VIPERGTSR01
Just curious but why is the Subaru Legacy 3.0R Wagon your favorite? Do you have one or something?

A couple of weeks ago we visited the local Subaru-dealer and took the 3.0R on a test drive, we enjoyed it and now it seems that we will purchase one in a near future. I use it alot in GT4P.

Favorite: NSX and GTR
Worst: None
Dissapointed: Viper (All that power and I can't power over)
Surprized: Honda HSC (still trying to get)

BreakerOhio
Dissapointed: Viper (All that power and I can't power over)
Surprized: Honda HSC (still trying to get)
The Viper will need a harder rear suspension setup in order to do that.

I don't think I'll ever get the HSC in the way that I can't drive it properly. I'm starting to get bothered.

FAVOURITE: Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG
WORST: - (none)
DISAPPOINTED: BMW M5 Concept (i love the engine note, but i thought it would sound way better - i was thinking it would sound something like the new CSL, which is an inline six (?). With the M5 having the V10 though...)
SURPRIZED: BMW McLaren F1 GTR (it has much greater turn in than i was expecting)

Hey Mustang-man what software did you make your webpages with?

Frontpage Express (old as the hills). All using tables, and the graphics (including logos) were made with Ulead Photo Express 3.0.

Not the flashest of tools but they do the job. :)

j8mie
worst: Suzuki Alto Works - Just because I wasted so much of my life trying to do the rally lesson with that heap.

you Got to love this car for its 3D Alloy Rims!!!!!!!

FAVOURITE: Nissan Skyline NÜR
WORST: BMW M5 concept
DISAPPOINTED: Mclaren F1
SURPRIZED: Nissan Skyline NÜR (due to the fact that it handles batter than expected)

Back