Cars on a Dinner Plate

• Thread starter Farnell42
  • 4 comments
South Korea
South Korea
Gran Turismo 6 might not have the best arcade mode in the series(as it lacks pitstops, tyre wear, time limit and it goes on...), but it is nonetheless a good game when played in Arcade mode, with variable weather(on select tracks) and a wide range of selectable tracks, paired with a decent physics model(for a console game, especially for a PS3). With that being said, I wondered if we can have a conversation of what cars would you put on the 100-car list on your Arcade car list.
Entries must be submitted in a .ods(OpenDocument Spreadsheet) format(which in turn should be linked to a Google Drive article since GTPlanet cannot import .ods files directly) and should ONLY include Premium cars. Entries that include Standard cars whose interiors are labeled "Detailed"(such as the Chaparral 2J or the Caterham 7 Fireblade) or entries that include Premium cars with Simplified interiors(such as the Nissan GT-R Proto or some Vision GT cars) are disqualified. Entries do not need to fill the 100 car slot limit. If your entry includes fictional Race modified cars(such as the Chevrolet Corvette C6 Z06 LM Race Car, a Race Modifiable car in GT5 becomes a separate car in GT6), then the make of those cars should be classed as a "Concept by GT" or "Gran Turismo" vehicle instead of a make the race modified car was based on(this is a reference to Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, where tuned cars are classed as a "Gran Turismo" vehicle).
This is my entry:

P.S. The name was inspired by a tagline by Petrolicious(Drive Tastefully), which likens driving to eating. I wanted to make a car list like making my own favorite meal, which explains the title.

Last edited:
Wonder where I could place a Lexus LFA in my entry by the way. I scanned the nook and cranny of my list and I couldn't take one car out to make room for it. If you can suggest which car could be deleted to make room for a LFA, give me a reason on why I should remove that car on the list. You can also answer that I can give up the LFA(that means that the car list is perfect as it is!)

Last edited:
One more thing; Should I add 2 variants of this article(for Premiums only and for Standards + Premium) or just leave this article for Premium cars only?

Can you choose grid in arcade mode in gt6 by entering on better tyres and get better opponents and than before race downgrade tyres?
I don't see how can you have fun race if that doesn't work either (I didn't try)..
I remember only fun race I had in GT6 arcade was with Honda s800 rsc and it was only because it is 98 hp race car so it goes against opponents with much more ponies and on Nordschleife where they have lots of straights to make a time.. If not that I would suggest running cars like Stratos, RUF cars etc on comfort tyres and respect AI position in the game..

Can you choose grid in arcade mode in gt6 by entering on better tyres and get better opponents and than before race downgrade tyres?
The arcade race grids are a really colourful lot, doesn't matter whether player brings a road car or a race machine (there's a handful of exceptions to this). Tyres or tune doesn't seem to matter, it's probably just a simple table of car models.

Back