Cars - Paints - Tickets - Etc

• Thread starter Cainius
  • 85 comments
Do you want your Lexus fully loaded or stock? I have a Denso fully loaded with a few miles or I can buy them new.. whatever you prefer.

Saudi Arabia
NC/USA
Cainius
Bolt on only mods are preferred. Not the stiffening or the engine tuning levels, I don't think there are any weight reduction options on those. The miles don't bother me at all.

Bolt on only mods are preferred. Not the stiffening or the engine tuning levels, I don't think there are any weight reduction options on those. The miles don't bother me at all.

Mine has the permanents as well... no problem I can make ones with just the non permanent mods... I am like you in avoiding stiffening and engine mods but this one I had since I started playing and didn't know better. Yours will be properly treated =)

United States
SoCal
Latostyrr
ill trade you a WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08 - Nissan 0/0/0 for a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97

England
uk
taz_man_uk2
5 gold or silver chrome or a combination or any matte or colourshift for a ticket 1000.

Let me know. I can send the paints early not a problem.

Regards

Hi mate... sent you a FR from SandReckoner. Cars will come from that account please send your tickets to x64pro.

Saudi Arabia
NC/USA
Cainius
Will do!

tazmanuk - 5 paints for a 1000 ticket? sure, 3 silver chromes, matte black, and chameleon blue for a 1000 ticket on the 15th?

I am interested in expanding my collection of Suzuki GSX and Catherams... would you trade for paints as my car slots are full until after the 22? I dont mind waiting for the cars I can send the paints whenever.

EDIT: would also be interested in Lotus Motorsport Elises

Saudi Arabia
NC/USA
Cainius
You mean you want my GSX'ers and such for paints coming up here? Yeah I can probably do that. I'll get back to you on what I have exactly and what I'd like and then scheduling it up. Probably going to be 16th onward if that's ok. Abet a week almost before you'd be able to send cars still.

You mean you want my GSX'ers and such for paints coming up here? Yeah I can probably do that. I'll get back to you on what I have exactly and what I'd like and then scheduling it up. Probably going to be 16th onward if that's ok. Abet a week almost before you'd be able to send cars still.

That is exactly what I mean... your Motorsports, Catherams and GSXs for my paints or other items. You can let me know whenever is convenient to you.

Last edited:
England
uk
taz_man_uk2
Deal.3x Silver Chrome, 1x matte black,1x chameleon blue.
I will send a FR later when I am on. I will put gtplanet trade in it.
If you can accept today I will be able to send the paints early.

Regards:tup:

PMC_910
Hi Cainius, you sent me a FR, I think I have you on my FL, 11/10, I can't do it before because my schedule was delayed thanks to my internet connection getting F'🤬 up until today, anyway, 11/10 I'll send you the Silver Chrome, Matte Dark Grey, Matte Dark Green, Matte Pink, and a Matte Black paints, you send me the ticket or 0/0/0 car when you can 👍

Saudi Arabia
NC/USA
Cainius
sikbeta - no worries, I'll be sending tonight as well!

latoslapise - I'll put you down!

United States
SoCal
Latostyrr
Cainius
sikbeta - no worries, I'll be sending tonight as well!

latoslapise - I'll put you down!

Alright oh if you can, send the fr so I can send the car tonite. Thanks

United States
OH
ETERNAL_AGONY
I'd like to trade for your 2010 ticket. Do you need level 12,21,1977,1967,1000 tickets? I can also offer a dlc painted car...and I can tell you a dodge viper acr with polarized #8(I believe) and chrome wheels looks ultra amazing. Let me know with a PM! Thx

England
uk
taz_man_uk2
If you want some more paints let me know and I will take the slot for the 22nd November.
I would take a ticket 1000.

Regards

PMC_910
Hi Cainius, I sent you the paints but I screwed up :nervous: I sent 2 matte black and didn't realize until the pop-up message told me I reached my limit :P so I couldn't send the Silver Chrome, but don't worry I'll send you the paints again on Monday 👍 also I sent you some helmets and suits :D

Italy
Sardinia, Italy
papero1974
Hi Cainius.
I can send you a NASCAR ticket for any car in my wishlist:
Caterham - Seven Fireblade '02 in Boston Green
Chevrolet - Camaro SS '69 in Olympic Gold Metallic, Tuxedo Black
Chrysler - PT Cruiser '00 Taupe Frost Metallic
Citroen - Xsara VTR '03 Gris Fulminator, Rouge Lucifer
Fiat - 500 L '69 Bianco, Blu Fond
Izusu Piazza XE '81 in Chamonix White
Jaguar - E-TYPE Coupe '61 in Imperial Maroon
Jaguar XFR '10 in Salsa, Frost Blue Metallic (?), Liquid Silver Metallic, Lunar Grey Metallic, Porcelain
Jaguar - XJ220 '92 in Westminster Blue, Seafrost Metallic, Amaranth Metallic
Lotus - Motor Sport Elise '99 Black
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08: Titanium Gray (TM), Vibrant Red (C)
Nissan - SILVIA Q's (S13) '91 Puplish Silver Two-Tone
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 in Amber Sherwood Metallic, Glacial Blue Metallic, Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 in Imola yellow
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex '83 High Metal Two-Tone "I'm not sure exist"
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 in Alpine Green Metallic, Blue Pearlescent, Chameleon Orange, Crystal Topaz Pearlescent, Formula Red Pearl, Titanium Metallic, Reflex Spice

PMC_910
Cainus, for Monday, should I send the same (obviously with the silver added)? or you want some other paints?

@Duck

Hi man, you're in a hurry for that Porcelain XFR? I have one 0/0/0 but cannot trade until 11/23 :nervous:

Saudi Arabia
NC/USA
Cainius
Duck check your inbox! I have some open slots and will/do entertain any and all offers! Pretty much anything interesting.