Cars - Paints - Tickets - Etc

• Thread starter Cainius
  • 85 comments
Do you want your Lexus fully loaded or stock? I have a Denso fully loaded with a few miles or I can buy them new.. whatever you prefer.

Bolt on only mods are preferred. Not the stiffening or the engine tuning levels, I don't think there are any weight reduction options on those. The miles don't bother me at all.

Bolt on only mods are preferred. Not the stiffening or the engine tuning levels, I don't think there are any weight reduction options on those. The miles don't bother me at all.

Mine has the permanents as well... no problem I can make ones with just the non permanent mods... I am like you in avoiding stiffening and engine mods but this one I had since I started playing and didn't know better. Yours will be properly treated =)

ill trade you a WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08 - Nissan 0/0/0 for a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97

5 gold or silver chrome or a combination or any matte or colourshift for a ticket 1000.

Let me know. I can send the paints early not a problem.

Regards

Will do!

tazmanuk - 5 paints for a 1000 ticket? sure, 3 silver chromes, matte black, and chameleon blue for a 1000 ticket on the 15th?

I am interested in expanding my collection of Suzuki GSX and Catherams... would you trade for paints as my car slots are full until after the 22? I dont mind waiting for the cars I can send the paints whenever.

EDIT: would also be interested in Lotus Motorsport Elises

You mean you want my GSX'ers and such for paints coming up here? Yeah I can probably do that. I'll get back to you on what I have exactly and what I'd like and then scheduling it up. Probably going to be 16th onward if that's ok. Abet a week almost before you'd be able to send cars still.

You mean you want my GSX'ers and such for paints coming up here? Yeah I can probably do that. I'll get back to you on what I have exactly and what I'd like and then scheduling it up. Probably going to be 16th onward if that's ok. Abet a week almost before you'd be able to send cars still.

That is exactly what I mean... your Motorsports, Catherams and GSXs for my paints or other items. You can let me know whenever is convenient to you.

Last edited:
Deal.3x Silver Chrome, 1x matte black,1x chameleon blue.
I will send a FR later when I am on. I will put gtplanet trade in it.
If you can accept today I will be able to send the paints early.

Regards:tup:

Hi Cainius, you sent me a FR, I think I have you on my FL, 11/10, I can't do it before because my schedule was delayed thanks to my internet connection getting F'🤬 up until today, anyway, 11/10 I'll send you the Silver Chrome, Matte Dark Grey, Matte Dark Green, Matte Pink, and a Matte Black paints, you send me the ticket or 0/0/0 car when you can 👍

I'd like to trade for your 2010 ticket. Do you need level 12,21,1977,1967,1000 tickets? I can also offer a dlc painted car...and I can tell you a dodge viper acr with polarized #8(I believe) and chrome wheels looks ultra amazing. Let me know with a PM! Thx

If you want some more paints let me know and I will take the slot for the 22nd November.
I would take a ticket 1000.

Regards

Hi Cainius, I sent you the paints but I screwed up :nervous: I sent 2 matte black and didn't realize until the pop-up message told me I reached my limit :P so I couldn't send the Silver Chrome, but don't worry I'll send you the paints again on Monday 👍 also I sent you some helmets and suits :D

Hi Cainius.
I can send you a NASCAR ticket for any car in my wishlist:
Caterham - Seven Fireblade '02 in Boston Green
Chevrolet - Camaro SS '69 in Olympic Gold Metallic, Tuxedo Black
Chrysler - PT Cruiser '00 Taupe Frost Metallic
Citroen - Xsara VTR '03 Gris Fulminator, Rouge Lucifer
Fiat - 500 L '69 Bianco, Blu Fond
Izusu Piazza XE '81 in Chamonix White
Jaguar - E-TYPE Coupe '61 in Imperial Maroon
Jaguar XFR '10 in Salsa, Frost Blue Metallic (?), Liquid Silver Metallic, Lunar Grey Metallic, Porcelain
Jaguar - XJ220 '92 in Westminster Blue, Seafrost Metallic, Amaranth Metallic
Lotus - Motor Sport Elise '99 Black
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08: Titanium Gray (TM), Vibrant Red (C)
Nissan - SILVIA Q's (S13) '91 Puplish Silver Two-Tone
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 in Amber Sherwood Metallic, Glacial Blue Metallic, Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 in Imola yellow
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex '83 High Metal Two-Tone "I'm not sure exist"
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 in Alpine Green Metallic, Blue Pearlescent, Chameleon Orange, Crystal Topaz Pearlescent, Formula Red Pearl, Titanium Metallic, Reflex Spice

Cainus, for Monday, should I send the same (obviously with the silver added)? or you want some other paints?

@Duck

Hi man, you're in a hurry for that Porcelain XFR? I have one 0/0/0 but cannot trade until 11/23 :nervous:

Duck check your inbox! I have some open slots and will/do entertain any and all offers! Pretty much anything interesting.

Back