Cars - Paints - Tickets - Etc

• Thread starter Cainius
  • 85 comments
Cainius
I have the boston green in 0/5933/0 condition. I'll have to look for the other ones.

I have Izusu Piazza XE '81 in Chamonix White in 0/0/0.
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 in Amber Sherwood Metallic in 0/7787/0.
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 in Chameleon Orange in 0/0/0, and in Titanium Metallic in 0/143/0.

What do you think?
Cars are all good 👍
Well, I guess I can offer you a 2002 ticket, a Muscle Modern, a Muscle Classic, and up to 3 NASCAR tickets. If not of your tast, just tell me.
You can stop looking for Elise type 72: it only exist in Starlight Black Metallic.
About trade scheduling, my 1st 100% sure opening is the 24th. Will warn you if I manage to free 1 or 2 days before that.

Want to do any 3 of these in STOCK :
- Subaru LEGACY Touring Wagon GT-B '96
- Ford Ka '01
- Ford Taurus SHO '98
- Lexus SC 430 (EU) '01
- Chevrolet Camaro SS '69

For 2 tickets + 5 paints. I have lots of birthday tickets, PM me if interested for details. Cheers :)

Deal Duck, those tickets work! Just send when you can, I don't have a problem with sending early.

jitcup - pm sent

Deal Duck, those tickets work! Just send when you can, I don't have a problem with sending early.

jitcup - pm sent
Not that late :D
Scheduled for 19th, 22nd, 24th, 25th and 26th.

19 NASCAR ticket Seven Boston Green
22 NASCAR ticket Piazza Chamonix White
24 2002 ticket Cuda Amber Sherwood Metallic
25 Muscle modern Cerbera Speed 12 in Chameleon Orange
26 Muscle classic Cerbera Speed 12 in Titanium Metallic

Send all cars to papero1974
You will receive tickets from my secondary accounts too.
I'll send you 3 FRs to Cainius psn id

Hi mate, can we do a deal on my paints for your tickets. Am pretty free for paints and have over 2400 chips. I am booked on cars until 2nd week in december but if we can do a few early paint for car or tickets deals then i could book you in for my ac 427 '66 in black/gold stripes (0/0)? What do you think? Cheers

Boston green Caterham received, thanks. Going to send 2002 ticket.

Just found a Chamonix White Piazza in UCD. It's the 1st appearance in 3600+ days of game.
I would be very happy if you agree for a change in our trades, in place of the Piazza.

Feel free to send next car in the list and, when you have some free time, check further my complete wishlist here

By the way, 2002 and 2nd NASCAR sent. Going to send Muscle modern

I still don't know what I'm supposed to send you. Please make a list. Thanks.

P/S : Sorry for late approval, my line was cut due to unpaid bills.

L22, and some bdays. '66, '88, '96, and '99 if you have them. You can pm me a list of what tickets you have. Fourth car coming here shortly!

L22, and some bdays. '66, '88, '96, and '99 if you have them. You can pm me a list of what tickets you have. Fourth car coming here shortly!
Whoa, 4th car already?? That fast?! I haven't been online there for a while, so I didn't check it.

L22 - jitcup
1966 - kelipat

Sorry, but I only have these 2 from your list, please send FR to kelipat as we're already connected at jitcup. I have 67 69 70 80 82 84 85 86 92 93 94 98 00-04 08-10. Anything else I can fancy you, mate? :)

I'll think about it. I won't be able to trade till after Christmas (12/25), travel plans are still too vague for me to be able to definitively set a schedule.

Back