Cars to buy first

United States
United States
@Scaff or whomever may read this post. For the “career” mode, should I stick the default car for the “debut” races or upgrade immediately to another “class 2WD” vehicle?

I have 71,900 in game credits and can pick up the 2010 Abarth which is slightly better than the default.

Thanks

@Scaff or whomever may read this post. For the “career” mode, should I stick the default car for the “debut” races or upgrade immediately to another “class 2WD” vehicle?

I have 71,900 in game credits and can pick up the 2010 Abarth which is slightly better than the default.

Thanks
In all honesty the way the career is structured you can't go a fair way by just picking cars that appeal to you, as a lot of entries are open to quite a bit.

Be sure to do the Loeb events and the side challenges as these will give you free cars as well.

In all honesty the way the career is structured you can't go a fair way by just picking cars that appeal to you, as a lot of entries are open to quite a bit.

Be sure to do the Loeb events and the side challenges as these will give you free cars as well.

@Scaff Are the side challenges built into the career or Loeb Experience?

Thanks

Back