Cars you would love to see Premium

• Thread starter _stiggums
  • 469 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The '05 Mazdaspeed6. I regret getting rid of mine for an '08 WRX and I just want to relive the fun I had with that car.

Tbh quite amazed that Ariel Atom isn't in the game and other track day cars for track day type races =s]

Agree.

PD Logic: Yeah, lets make a Copen a Premium car, who wants to drive an Atom or Super 7 on the track anyway. Amirite? :dunce::dunce::dunce:

I am really surprised that stalwarts of the GT franchise like the AE86 is not a Premium car at all....

I hope that all the race cars can be Premium one day, and more than one Aston. Plus cars like Veyron really deserved to be a Premium....and yeah, KPGC10 GTR.

The Mazda Furai and the Jaguar XFR should be premium. I think, however, some companies made PD make their cars standard for the sole purpose that you couldn't hurt them. I mean, the Furai, Countach and XFR are invincible. And they're standard. Interesting.

funny how people hate the game because their real life whatever car *lets say something no one cares about, like 89 Hyundai* isn't premium in the game lol.

Anyways, they should premium all the used cars that are the same as premium cars. i.e. a used skyline being the same as a dealership one. or a GTS-M R32 could share similar 3d model/interior from a R32 GTR.

F50GT
Koenigsegg CCR/X
Gumpert Apollo S
Ascari A10
360CS
355 Challenge
Ariel Atom supercharged
FXX or the one-off race car
599XX
599GTO
Caparo T1
Veyron SS
P4/5
Caterham R500
F3000/A1GP/Formula Ford or Renault
F1LM
SLR 722
EB110
Sagaris
The A-Team van

Standard veyron is a terrible track car. I can understand why some think it should be premium, but it's just not something you're going to want to drive that often with the exception of speedway.

E30 M3 Evo 2 / 3

That is all. That is the one car that absolutely must be added in my book. While they are at it, they can premiumize the Merc counterpart and we can have an old school shootout. :P

Unforgivable there is no E30 M3. Just...... shameful.

More Mustangs!

I would like to see my own car in the game: 1968 Mustang (289 V8)

Real life photomode pic:

There's still a relatively large amount of these on the road (at least in the US) and I'm sure a lot of people would love to drive it in GT5. I was enormously disappointed by the tiny amount of Mustangs anyway.

any blue oval RS fromt he 80-90's
lotus 340r
caterham R300
lotus elan s4
megane r26
weismann GT
morgan aero supersport
radical sr4
porsche 993 gt2

... the list could go on

Koenig C62!

(And no. It is NOT Koenigsegg C62. The company used to be named Koenig)

Only problem, they'd need to put it in the Koenigsegg Dealership :grumpy:

the VOLVO 240 GLT sedan :indiff:
1991_volvo_240.jpg

:nervous:

Gonna hark back to the earlier days of GT

Mitsubishi GTO LM
GT90
Toyota GT-One Road Car
Suzuki Cultus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts