Cars You're Tired of Seeing

• Thread starter Turbo
  • 243 comments
I’m tired of seeing Kia Forte GTs, but only because I have a GT Line and it makes me a tiny bit envious. 🥺

Not sure if this applies to the thread exactly, but as I'm neck-deep in the modified side of the car scene, I'm sick of seeing Honda K engines swapped into everything online. I know they're great engines, and there are even a couple instances where I'd perform the swap myself (if I ever get an FD RX-7, it would be a strong possibility), but it seems like everyone on social media is doing it because it's the thing to do.

featuredimage-yellow-mazda-rx7-honda-k20.jpg

k20-caddy-stance-slammed-honda-k20.jpg

6-crazy-honda-k-swaps-from-vtec-club-28.jpg

6-crazy-honda-k-swaps-from-vtec-club-32.jpg

honda-k24-swapped-fox-body-mustang-makes-purists-rage-and-jdm-fans-joyous_4.jpg
33773249191_ab12cdf419_o.jpg

k24-swapped-1966-makes-purists-seeth-owner-just-wanted-something-unique_4.jpg

Porsche-911-Kswap-turbo-001.jpg

Last edited:
959s. :mischievous:
View attachment 717821
Nah, just kidding.

(Please excuse that I'm bumping a 5 year old post.)

If I knew that a green 959 existed, then I would have seriously rearranged my life goals and bought more lottery tickets when I was 14 and moved to Europe...wait, that was my life goal back then.

Last edited:
(Please excuse that I'm bumping a 5 year old post.)

If I knew that a green 959 existed, then I would have seriously rearranged my life goals and bought more lottery tickets when I was 14 and moved to Europe...wait, that was my life goal back then.
It was one of the 959SC restomods, so not factory. IIRC it used to be silver. The Garnet one is probably my favorite 959 that was painted that way from new.
959 garnet.jpg

Back