Cart Fury

• Thread starter Zero
  • 9 comments
GTP_MattyIce
Matthnt
What can be said bout CART FURY???

OH yeah

IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a waste of 50bucks 4 any1 that buys it. It is not realistic, only a few of the tracks are actual CART tracks. There is no braking the whole race on every track is flat out, it is non-competeive.

I guess that answers that question..:(

Gost.gif

I know from experience, i bought the game thinking it was gonna be awesome like CART World Series 4 PSX and i hate the game. The best part is the crashes, but after a car crashes it comes back on the track.

Totally agree - tried it out at the shop (reviews weren't good) and as a race simulation it is crap.

I'ts quite fun as a crash and burn racer, but I can't believe CART sanctioned it! The tracks and cars look pretty solid, but the gameplay is ridiculous, enormous crashes, but with no damage, and as ZC you just bounce back onto the track.

Most of the tracks are made up (when will I get a decent simulation of Elkhart Lake - sigh...) and the driving, well ZC pretty well nailed it.

Move on - nothing to see here...

I thought it was worthy of renting. I got two days of game play out of it before I finished it.

Keep in mind, this was before I had played GT3, but yeah, worth renting. Don't even think about wasting more than $4 on this game though.

I didnt want to rent it after reading Automobile Magazine that states"Driving Indy cars on the moon is just crossing the line"

This game sucks!!! Why can we get a CART game that has every track and driver like the PC game from years back. The only thing that comes close is the PS1 game that came out a couple of years ago, just need all the tracks an drivers not just some of them....

Lee

Back