Casual Racing Mondays [Project CARS 3]Open 

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 100 comments
Ireland
Codemasters (EA)
PJTierney
CRM_8.png

Welcome to Casual Racing Mondays!

Casual Racing Mondays is an Xbox club for motorsport fans of all skill levels that want to enjoy trouble-free racing online.
We currently play Project CARS 3 every Monday, check the Racing FAQ for details.

How to Get Started
  1. Change your nickname in the Discord server to match your Xbox Gamertag.​
  2. Say hello in #casual_racing_mondays.​

Community Rules & Guidelines
  • Casual Racing Mondays is a family-friendly "Safe for Work" community.​
  • For rules and guidelines on the server and how to interact with the community (specifically on Discord, GTPlanet rules obviously take precedence on the forum), go here.
  • For rules and guidelines on how to race safely on-track, go here.​

Join the Discord Server
  • All of the official communication, announcements and updates take place in our official Discord server, though feel free to use this thread too.
  • Everybody is welcome to join and hang out with like-minded fans of racing games and motorsport.

CRM_21.png

Useful Links
Update: As of August 2020 Casual Racing Mondays no longer runs events on Forza Motorsport 7. Instead, we are now playing Project CARS 3.

Last edited:
Monday, November 27

upload_2017-11-26_16-18-29.png

Division: Sport Compact Icons (Homologated)

PI limit: C/500

Eligible cars: http://www.kudosprime.com/f7/carlist.php?cartype=49

Code:
2002 Acura RSX Type-S
2001 Acura Integra Type-R
1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Verde
2002 BMW Z3 M Coupe
2005 Dodge SRT4 ACR
1998 Eagle (U.S.) Talon TSi Turbo
2000 Honda Prelude Type SH
1994 Honda Prelude Si
2005 Mazda Mazdaspeed MX-5
1997 Mazda RX-7 [FD]
1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata
1990 Mazda MX-5 Miata
1990 Mazda Savanna RX-7 [FC]
1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
1997 Mitsubishi GTO
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
1988 Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R
2003 Nissan Fairlady Z [350Z Z33]
2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R [S15] Forza Edition
2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R [S15]
1998 Nissan Silvia K's Aero [S14 Kouki]
1994 Nissan Silvia K's [S14 Zenki]
1993 Nissan 240SX SE
1992 Nissan Silvia CLUB K's [S13]
2005 Subaru Legacy B4 2.0 GT
1996 Subaru SVX
1980 Subaru BRAT GL Forza Edition
1980 Subaru BRAT GL

Host: @PJTierney (Gamertag: PJTierney)

Add me as a Friend on Xbox Live and join via my Gamertag when the session begins.

Last edited:
Is anyone interested in setting up a regular or semi-regular casual racing series? I haven't really had any good multiplayer racing in hoppers and I'd love to try out racing with a set of custom regulations like FailRace's Turbo Tourers series in FM6.

Ask and you shall receive :)

I'll kick things off while we see if this is popular enough to be a regular thing. We'll start with Homologated Divisions for now but eventually look into specific Classes or custom builds. Thinking of running a poll for upcoming sessions, but let's just try and get this off the ground for now :)

---------

Tagging everyone marked as a "racer" in the Gamertag thread; no pressure to join, just hop in whenever you feel like having some casual clean racing :)

:gtplanet: Racers

---------

The start time is European-focused, but if enough people want to do a US session maybe somebody on that side can host one too.

Ask and you shall receive :)

I'll kick things off while we see if this is popular enough to be a regular thing. We'll start with Homologated Divisions for now but eventually look into specific Classes or custom builds. Thinking of running a poll for upcoming sessions, but let's just try and get this off the ground for now :)

---------

Tagging everyone marked as a "racer" in the Gamertag thread; no pressure to join, just hop in whenever you feel like having some casual clean racing :)

:gtplanet: Racers

---------

The start time is European-focused, but if enough people want to do a US session maybe somebody on that side can host one too.
Yes, please :gtpflag:

2000 Greenwich, so 1500 Eastern? I can make that happen. XBL is RM Tricky Nixon. I have a mic, though it's been a bit dodgy as of late.

Since it's casual, I assume there won't be any restrictions on assists? I ask as I can't quite kick the habit of the braking line.

2000 Greenwich, so 1500 Eastern? I can make that happen. XBL is RM Tricky Nixon. I have a mic, though it's been a bit dodgy as of late.

Since it's casual, I assume there won't be any restrictions on assists? I ask as I can't quite kick the habit of the braking line.
The only assist that would go off is Friction Assist, the rest are fair game. If you want to test yourself and turn off a few things go right on ahead. This week's cars will be slow enough and you can follow the lines of other drivers.

Im not even sure iv got any cars for this division yet, oh well better get to the garage then. Maybe i can make a few buck's off my tunes tomorrow 💡:sly:

I'm In guys! it would be my 1st time to play online with someone :D
My gametag is Vincenzodelfaro :D

I'm in! Add me, GT: floppypanda1130. Now to think about what car I'm going to use...

I should mention that with my experience with FailRace VSTCs, private lobbies can sometimes be difficult when PC players are involved. Hopefully there shouldn't be many issues with a drop-in drop-out system but ideally we should set up game chat or something for live troubleshooting.

The only assist that would go off is Friction Assist, the rest are fair game. If you want to test yourself and turn off a few things go right on ahead. This week's cars will be slow enough and you can follow the lines of other drivers.
Perfect, thanks.

I have interest in this but I'll be at work at that time :( if you ever expand, I am more than interested!

Firstly, thanks for the invite PJ, much appreciated. Secondly, and sadly, I won't be able to join the racing right away as I have yet to renew my Gold subscription. However I plan to do so next month, so here's hoping not much is missed in the meantime. This is a good gateway for Motorsport rookies (online rookies that is) to learn their craft with like-minded individuals, which is something I was looking for in Forza... 👍

Looks like we’re getting a good lobby together then :)

As mentioned above, once we hit the start time look up my Gamertag and hit Join Game. That’s the easiest way to jump in.

I’m in that work crowd but if I have a day off I’ll join! after new year will be tough since I’ll have school at night on mondays.

I'm also in that boat as far as work getting in the way. I would love to join, but due to Holiday rush at work, Mondays are off limits for me (for now).

Would I be welcome from next monday if my network allows me? Also, my english is not very good so the headset thing might not be optimal for me :lol: but I'm up to any type of racing.

GT: Nikkolaz

Okay, got alittle carried away with the tuning for this division. But there should be something for everybody's taste.
Of course im not counting on big sales, but if any is in need of a tune for this evening i hope i could help :)

For the '94 Silvia and the '97 R-7 i made both a "normal" and a "widebody" tune. In my testing iv found the widebody tunes to be alittle slower on the laptime but way more planted in corners, could come down to driving style?
Also the Mitsubishi GTO iv made both a RWD and a AWD, no matter the layout its a pig. But really easy to handle and great sound.

And as in FM6 the Integra and '90 Miata is just pure filth, they'll take away your ego if your not behind the wheel in one yourself :indiff:

Shared Tunes.

Alfa Romeo Spider Verde '86

Dodge SRT-4 ACR '05

Acura Integra '01

BMW Z3 M Coupe '02

Honda Prelude Type SH '00

Mazda Miata '90

Mitsubushi GTO '97 AWD & RWD

Mazda RX-7 '97

Nissan Silvia Spec-R FE '00

Nissan Silvia K's '94

Nissan Fairlady Z '03

Attachments

• miata.PNG
    miata.PNG
    89.8 KB · Views: 17
Monday, November 27

View attachment 694628

Division: Sport Compact Icons (Homologated)

PI limit: C/500

Eligible cars: http://www.kudosprime.com/f7/carlist.php?cartype=49

Code:
2002 Acura RSX Type-S
2001 Acura Integra Type-R
1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Verde
2002 BMW Z3 M Coupe
2005 Dodge SRT4 ACR
1998 Eagle (U.S.) Talon TSi Turbo
2000 Honda Prelude Type SH
1994 Honda Prelude Si
2005 Mazda Mazdaspeed MX-5
1997 Mazda RX-7 [FD]
1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata
1990 Mazda MX-5 Miata
1990 Mazda Savanna RX-7 [FC]
1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
1997 Mitsubishi GTO
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
1988 Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R
2003 Nissan Fairlady Z [350Z Z33]
2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R [S15] Forza Edition
2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R [S15]
1998 Nissan Silvia K's Aero [S14 Kouki]
1994 Nissan Silvia K's [S14 Zenki]
1993 Nissan 240SX SE
1992 Nissan Silvia CLUB K's [S13]
2005 Subaru Legacy B4 2.0 GT
1996 Subaru SVX
1980 Subaru BRAT GL Forza Edition
1980 Subaru BRAT GL

Host: @PJTierney (Gamertag: PJTierney)

Add me as a Friend on Xbox Live and join via my Gamertag when the session begins.
Just about to start, so come join :)

Back