Casual Racing Mondays [Project CARS 3]Open 

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 100 comments
That was a great session :drool:

We had about 13 players for most races, all around the same skill levels. Racing was super clean and the fast guys were setting crazy leaderboard times :cheers:

Posting on Reddit helped, I think half of the Lobby came from there.

I’ll put up a poll tomorrow for next week’s session, probably after the DLC drops so that I know what Divisions those new cars are in.

It wasawesome indeed, I'm not nearly as fast as the top guys, and I did NOT left a good impression after the first race lol.... Never driven that subaru before.... Im sorry for that hehe, then on the back we had a few good battles.

Laguna seca was awesome indeed really clean... Even on the first corner xD.... Anyways my English is not that good speaking but next time I'll be less shy and say a few words hehe... Was a good day to start my vacations, normally I would be arriving home from work around that time, it was 5pm here...

It was one my 1st time on online (execpt for last week's fiasco with my connection :P) i'm not a good driver and i have made some mistakes, so sorry if i have bumped on someone in Bugatti Le Mans at 1st lap.
Also, my English speaking it's quite bad, and i don't talk too much because i have fear to do some errors.. there's always room to improve that one :)

Once again I had an absolute blast, aside from the game crashing twice on me in 10 minutes. That was strange. Lots of close races, especially when I am not leading people off track at Indy...:D

I had fun for the race and a half I was in there. I had to leave suddenly which bummed me out, also you guys are really fast. I was getting blown away.

I was amazed by the speed of the top guys in front. How is that possible? Are you all on controllers or wheel? And wich assists? Nevertheless it was fun.

Poll time:

f7_car_735.jpg

The Birth of Grand Prix (A/625)
http://www.kudosprime.com/f7/carlist.php?cartype=58

f7_car_291.jpg

Radical SR8 Spec (R/890)
http://www.kudosprime.com/f7/car_sheet.php?id=291

f7_car_738.jpg

Forza Specials (Anything up to A/800)
http://www.kudosprime.com/f7/carlist.php?cartype=19

:gtpflag:VOTE NOW:gtpflag:

Can I change my vote? I voted for Birth Of Grand Prix instead of Forza Specials because I wasn't paying attention.

Oh boy. All of them are great choices. The Radical is awesome in every way, but both the others would be hilarious if we get anything like the group we had last week. :lol:

upload_2017-12-9_14-24-12.png

I'll set the event up tomorrow on Xbox so there's still a chance for some votes now although it seems almost a foregone conclusion.

Monday, December 11

4fc3efb6-ae99-449a-a730-70927f674b46_Thumbnail.PNG

Notes:
  • "Forza Specials" is sometimes labelled as "Forza" in the game's menus.
  • The cars in this Division cannot be Homologated, that means you will need to either upgrade your cars manually or download an A-Class tune using the [Get Tunes] option within [Tuning and Upgrades]

upload_2017-12-10_14-38-35.png

• Start time: 20.00 GMT
  • Host: @PJTierney (Gamertag: PJTierney)

Add me as a Friend on Xbox Live and join my Party when the session begins. I will be using the Party to invite players or communicate with them when they're not in the Lobby.

You can also use the following Looking for Group lobby on Xbox in order to get an invite when the room opens:

QR2Pv9s.png

----------

Tagging all the racers on GTP again, join if you can, no problem if you can't :)

Last edited:
The LFG has 16 players :drool:

I’ll use the LFG to set up the lobby and get people in but if we end up with more than 16 players I don’t think I can sustain a Party (the cap is 16). That means we should use Game Chat instead.

Good session tonight. The LFG acted up again but we had 6-10 people for most races. The Porsche 802 was clearly the star of the show, so we were able to make use of at least one car from that pack :sly:

Great racing today.

Was hoping that the division would bring good diversity in the car used, but ut is clear that Turn10 put the Porsche in the completely wrong group. It's such a great little car!

Oof, that's difficult. Had to go with Early Sport Touring - that's the division one of my all time favourite cars lies in, after all.

Monday, December 18

6nzpQsr.jpg

Notes:
  • Start time: 20.00 GMT

• Host: @PJTierney (Gamertag: PJTierney)

• I will not be hosting a Casual Racing Mondays event on December 25, though if somebody else wants to organise one go right on ahead.

Add me as a Friend on Xbox Live and join my Party when the session begins. I will be using the Party to invite players or communicate with them when they're not in the Lobby.

You can also use the following Looking for Group lobby on Xbox in order to get an invite when the room opens:

sxeRw8m.png

----------

Tagging all the racers on GTP again, join if you can, no problem if you can't :)

Last edited:
Back