Casual Racing Mondays [Project CARS 3]Open 

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 100 comments
crm_8-png.1009724

Welcome to Casual Racing Mondays!

Casual Racing Mondays is an Xbox club for motorsport fans of all skill levels that want to enjoy trouble-free racing online.
We currently play Project CARS 3 every Monday, check the Racing FAQ for details.

How to Get Started
  1. Change your nickname in the Discord server to match your Xbox Gamertag.​
  2. Say hello in #casual_racing_mondays.​

Community Rules & Guidelines
  • Casual Racing Mondays is a family-friendly "Safe for Work" community.​
  • For rules and guidelines on the server and how to interact with the community (specifically on Discord, GTPlanet rules obviously take precedence on the forum), go here.
  • For rules and guidelines on how to race safely on-track, go here.​

Join the Discord Server
  • All of the official communication, announcements and updates take place in our official Discord server, though feel free to use this thread too.
  • Everybody is welcome to join and hang out with like-minded fans of racing games and motorsport.

crm_21-png.1009725

Useful Links

Update: As of August 2020 Casual Racing Mondays no longer runs events on Forza Motorsport 7. Instead, we are now playing Project CARS 3.

Last edited:
Agreed @PJTierney that was an excellent session. Glad I was able to make it, sad that I won't be able to be a regular fixture. These kick off at noon for me, and I work pretty much every Monday, so...ah well.

But really, thanks to everyone who got in on it this week. Had some really fantastic races, especially Spa and Yas Marina. I have shared the replay from Yas if anyone wants to watch, it should be findable by searching "GTPlanet" or my gamertag (same as username here). If anyone has the replay from Spa, please upload it! I tried to save it, but it is corrupted for me and won't load.

As I mentioned in the party, I will probably be available to host a room next week since PJ is out. I don't know how many of you would be interested, but tag me here if you are and we'll see if it's worth putting a room together.

Cheers!

Last night was probably the most fun I've ever had in Forza Multiplayer, it was great to have such close races that still remained clean and since I didn't have to worry about being rammed, I actually got a few top 5 finishes which is a rarity for me. Can't wait for the next one.

@HighSeasHoMastr I should be available for a session next week

Well with the overwhelming response of two entire people, I think I'll probably take a pass on hosting one today.
@JR98 & @JeepXJFreak feel free to add me and if you see me on, I'll probably be down to do some racing, but I won't bother to put together anything at a set time.

Happy Christmas everyone!

I have a thought for 2018:

Should I just have the Casual Racing Mondays thread be in the main FM7 forum instead?

Much like @RikkiGT-R’s Rivals thread it’ll get more activity there. The first few weeks have been great and I think this concept has potential if enough people see it regularly.

While it makes more sense to have it in the Online Racing subforum, this subforum is pretty much dead outside of this thread anyway. Those 2 extra clicks can sometimes be quite a barrier to overcome.

Tagging @SlipZtrEm for mod visibility.

Back