Cbljkkj's Gallery

• Thread starter cbljkkj
  • 66 comments
Hi i'm a little new to this so constructive criticism is more than welcome. BTW you guys post awesome pictures. Keep it up!

Last edited:
cbljkkj
Hi i'm a little new to this so constructive criticism is more than welcome. BTW you guys post awesome pictures. Keep it up!

*snip*
same can be said about you. sweet pics dude. 👍

Thanks guys for your kind comments..I haven't even photoshopped them yet.. Still learning the Composition and Cleanup by PixelJunkyzNz.

That was a great guide, been reading it the whole day! So far got quick clean up and soft focus nailed down but still experimenting.

Very flattering remarks especially the wallpaper one. Will post more pictures when i have the time. Can anyone give me tips on shutter speeds and apertures?? Would be much appreciated

cbljkkj
Very flattering remarks especially the wallpaper one. Will post more pictures when i have the time. Can anyone give me tips on shutter speeds and apertures?? Would be much appreciated

I typically use a very low aperture (usually F1.4) and a very fast shutter speed (so the subject looks nice and crisp), but it all depends on how I want the shot to look.

Just check these 2 links out:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=57207

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=61522

Enjoy!

tabs
I typically use a very low aperture (usually F1.4) and a very fast shutter speed (so the subject looks nice and crisp), but it all depends on how I want the shot to look.
Just to correct you, F1.4 is a wide aperture, not a narrow (low) one. Anyway, I'm sure there's plenty of topics on the forums explaining the basics of SLR photography.

Mad Murphy NZ
Just to correct you, F1.4 is a wide aperture, not a narrow (low) one. Anyway, I'm sure there's plenty of topics on the forums explaining the basics of SLR photography.

Yeah, I know. It just causes less confusion when I say low as opposed to wide. ;)

cbljkkj
Lots and lots of Evo..

*snip*

Sorry bout so many pics centered on the Evo, was in the spur of the moment =P
photography looks like your fortune my friend. goes to show you how sometimes games could determine your direction. sweet shots dude. 👍
BTW, I love cars so its dozen't matter to me.

cbljkkj
Mini update

Theme: BMW out of control

*snip*

If picture 4 were real, it would have made a pretty big pothole.
can't argue with that. great pics friend 👍 . maybe you could name your groups of pictures like you named this one :) .

Back