Change Parts Button

I've been trying to make hybrids lately and my best attempt is a 320 mph 2300 hp pink Vitz. Anyway, I'm using the MKS hybrid prog and I can't use the change parts button. Am I doing something wrong? Am I missing the point of that button? It doesn't appear to do anything when I press it. If you think I have a bad exe or something (doubt it, but hey, who knows?) could you please tell me where you got your working version? Thanks

*** Darth Fett***

i have the same thing happening with MK's prog. maybe i am not using it correctly?
another problem i have is when i "write garage" to a file folder on the desktop. sharkport does not find it or show it in the pc database when you hit import saves button.
what am i doing wrong?
anyone, heeelp me! i want to make my own hybrids!

thanks,
bryan

Change Parts only works on v.3+, to have the files show up in the SharkPort software, you have to rename the extension to whatever the SharkPort extension is.

version .3+ ? of the hybrid software? i made sure to change the garage save to an .sps file extension too, still wont show up in the sharkport PC database? hmmm......

Thanks Matman. Thing is, where the hell do I get v3? If you could give me a link that would be great. Or just zip it up and post it. Either way would work perfectly. Thanks man.

V4 rocks!!! I just saw it here and DL it, it lets you change color and has this Export Defs, what ever the hell that is. MK is very smart!

Back