• Xport

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Sharkport

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well at the risk of being permantly banned i have no choice.
To be on topic, I use both X-port. Gameshark, but also other devices outside of MadKatz, Datel, and all of the other corps

Originally posted by GT-40/787b
Which program would that be?

some people actually take the game off the disc and put it on their computer, and manually find where codes are located on the game file in hex, then relate back to the game using gameshark to edit a hex value (i think, dont take my word for this but its something along those lines) :D

Yea, I have a hex editing program. I am also using a GT3 .VOL reader crack to access the DVD itself. So I can pull information directly from the disc. Although I am now playing NFSU more these days, lol

Oh dear great Mr.Chaos,

You are the best person in the world and i will gladly cut to the chase, could i get v2 and v3 codes for the cars in NFSU and maybe inf NX? MODS AT THE LEAST! please, im implamenting all the skills i have but it has been a long time since i played HP2, and my drifting skills for GT3 dont work to well on it, im lagging badly, PLEASE HELP!

James- GT40/787b

I am about halfway through NFSU, and won't even consider trying to hack that until I am finished playing it through at least once. I am sure there will be codebreaker codes up for it soon, then GS3 soon after that. But if I happen to come across a crack for the game(without actually going around and looking for one) I will look into hacking it.

sorry to be off topic but NFSU sure is fun. I just beat the underground mode yesterday

and i use code breaker and shark port (my game shark cartridge went:yuck: i think )

There is a way to reset that thing....I had to do it once. I don't recall, something about holding down lots of buttons during it booting up or such.

well it dident work the crapin thing locks up when i go to pick a game and it shows a line of what kinda i gess looks like Japanies letters or something

man i just want to strangel this thing :banghead:

iv never seen Japanies so im not sure but i think its along that type

Originally posted by DJT
Japanies
Are they Japaniesians?
Japanese... and if it were, the letters would look like they did on the beging of the matrix. Also in a similar form is Taiwanese, Chinese, and Taipei, just to name a few...
What happened to you is your dongle is probable damaged to the point of not being used again...

They usually aren't much dofferent from the previous versions. Device makers change their hex encryption, then tell customers that they will no longer be able to get codes for whatever device they are using currently, so they have to go buy a new one. purely a money making venture.

Back