## Check this out NOW!!! ##

• Thread starter GVX
  • 33 comments

GVX

Check out the lines on this motor! I sure as hell wouldn't mind taking this fine pony for a long hard drive! Make those tires squeal! :bigeye: :smilewink

Attachments

• mustang.jpg
    mustang.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 145
there is a joke accompagnying this picture usually...

"There is a car in this picture. Can you find it? it takes about 12minutes for a men to find the car, while it takes .02seconds to find it for a women."

Originally posted by PunkRock

"There is a car in this picture. Can you find it? it takes about 12minutes for a men to find the car, while it takes .02seconds to find it for a women."
:eek: What Car?? :eek:

damn. that broad has definitely got some junk in the trunk knowwhatimsayin'? to hell with the mustang, i see 100 of them every day. but that ass....now that's another story altogether 😈

Originally posted by Max E.
damn. that broad has definitely got some junk in the trunk knowwhatimsayin'? to hell with the mustang, i see 100 of them every day. but that ass....now that's another story altogether 😈

Amen brotha. :drool::thumbsup:

Is it just me or does anyone notice that that bathing suit thing she's wearing is see-through??

Originally posted by PunkRock

I don't see no car. :confused:
All I see is a sweet piece of muscle I wanna take for a ride! :lol:

Originally posted by GVX
Check out the lines on this motor! I sure as hell wouldn't mind taking this fine pony for a long hard drive! Make those tires squeal! :bigeye: :smilewink
Man i can look at that picture all day long. :D

Back