Chinese Prologue for $8.90!

• Thread starter 8400RPM
  • 17 comments
Yes, that's right. For one week only, at Play-Asia.com you can get the Chinese version of Prologue for $8.90. You can order up to 5 copies.

Wow, quick shipping from Hong Kong. I just received my Chinese version of Prologue. :dopey:

Does anyone know if the swap disks and slide card are available in any of the video gaming stores in the US? ie: EB or Gamestop etc. Or is it a online purchase only?

Its killing me that I actually HAVE the prologue disk in my house but can't PLAY it!

Thanks!
Rich.

8400RPM
You can order up to 5 copies.
What the hell would be the point? It's not like you're going to wear the disc out and you can only play one at a time. And if you tried selling them for a profit, people would just go there and buy it.

Usernamed -
My question is if the product is sold in real, brick and mortar stores. I know it is sold online. I was hoping that if one of the members on this site knew of a store in the US that carried the product, they would share that information.

Not a prob, I'm gonna be really grumpy around my house if I can't get Prologue running before my in-laws arrive on Thursday. I'll have NO escape.

lethalAE86typeR
i dont mean to be a pain. but isnt this against the AUP to advertise ?

I am fairly certain that 8400RPM doesn't work for Play-Asia.com. He was just pointing out a good deal.

Does kind of sound like an ad doesn't it? No, just letting you all know about a good deal to be had.

And linoleum, I'm almost positive you have to get the swap magic from the internet.

As a final note:

My slide card and swap disks are finally sitting on my diningroom table... waiting for me to get home from work. Why did today have to be so BUSY??.... grrr.

Back