♢ UK ♢
J-Gunn-74
bannertcsgb3.jpg

Photoshop Competition #5

This competition is open to everybody.

theme.jpg

OPEN!

rules.jpg

You can chop the pic below in any way you want to fit the theme.
A poll containing all the entries will be posted within 24hrs and will last 4 days.
All entries must be a minimum of 800x600 pixels.
You must post your final entry clearly marked as “Final Entry”.
Please post a preview with your chop, but no bigger than 400x300 pixels.
You may change your Final Entry. (But make it clear you have done so).
Edit out your original entry, or make it clear it is no longer "Final".
Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack or Photobucket.
For full size images try www.largeimagehost.com.
All Photoshop editing adjustments are allowed.

deadline.jpg

Saturday October 20th @ 6pm GMT.

Plenty of time for any entries! Any questions about the deadline please ask.

- - - - - -

The car – The New Ford Mondeo!

Make it look a reasonably decent car.

Click for BIG pic!

1024 X 768

Right... can anyone tell me how exactly to put on new wheels and make it look like there's brakes behind them?

Right... can anyone tell me how exactly to put on new wheels and make it look like there's brakes behind them?

Err i usually just find rims WITH calipers already behind :dopey:
haha, just try find some calipers and copy and paste behind the rims and delete the bits where you need to...

the mondeo lookes like an FPV and a Scion together

If i won a Chop comp, i'd make you all chop one of my cars, lol

Wip... I thought it was hot, but then I saw the past winners so I'll do much much more...

I've meshed the grilles, modified the headlights, tried and failed and deleted a hood vent, changed the wheels, made side brake ducts, cleared the turn signals, converted it to coupe and... I think that's all. I'm planning to put on some kind of decal/2-tone paint, CF hood (maybe) lower, change background, cf front splitter and bodykit, clear the taillights if I haven't already, somehow rid the car of that chrome thing around the grille, and maybe a lip spoiler..

May I ask? Whats up with the dashboard? :confused:
Well i'm still doing mine, although it would not be as good as the rest of you guys...... :(

No you can't ask. 🤬 you!

Just kidding. Heads-up display.

Find some tutorials and you'll be at least as good as me.

Final so far..

No you can't ask. 🤬 you!

Just kidding. Heads-up display.

Find some tutorials and you'll be at least as good as me.

Final so far..

Well i would, and so far i think mine is okay...just need some more touch ups if you know what i mean ;) Well as for the heads up display, it looks quite cool actually, maybe you are going on with something......a futuristic car maybe? 💡

Meh.. I might make mine red instead. But then it'll look oversaturated...

Thanks for comments-- this is only my 4th chop

HUD just looks cool...

I like the FPV, turbo lag. 👍

Meh.. I might make mine red instead. But then it'll look oversaturated...

Thanks for comments-- this is only my 4th chop

HUD just looks cool...

I like the FPV, turbo lag. 👍

Thanks but i dont like mine. It just looks "wrong". If anyone is wondering why i made my car Orange, i thought i would make a "big bro" of the Focus ST, which has the same orange i have... But it didnt really work out lol.
And on your chop, one headlight looks like it got punched lol. Just make the other side even and it'll be great :) I like the way yours is going, IMO you should keep the "cold" theme going. :)

what i dontget sakiele, is how the HUD is visible on the windshield? is that suppose to be a new thing?

Aw, I was hoping no one would notice. :P

uh-oh... why is my final a red box? Is it a red box for anyone else? Do I have to reupload it? :scared:

Oh yeah, in case anyone else can't see it and is interested, the mods I did were wheels, lowering, HUD, lights, grilles, brake vents, cf roof, superimposed it in front of a Ferrari FXX on a track, changed it to dark blue, cleared taillights and indicators, nitrous purge, and....

Is that all?......

Thanks but i dont like mine. It just looks "wrong". If anyone is wondering why i made my car Orange, i thought i would make a "big bro" of the Focus ST, which has the same orange i have... But it didnt really work out lol.
And on your chop, one headlight looks like it got punched lol. Just make the other side even and it'll be great :) I like the way yours is going, IMO you should keep the "cold" theme going. :)

I think it looks great in orange, especially now that you have turned it into a an FPV.

The only thing that i don't like about it is the border, and the FPV on the liscense plate. The FPV logo in the grill needs some shading as well.

Back