Citta di Aria in my maclaren F1(video)

• Thread starter Rism
  • 30 comments
props on that vid, rism

I know you're not taking requests but I'd love to see a still of that car in Costa d'amalfi in front of the sea, no one is taking photos of it

I did i said i did this at a friends house which means i cant do it again then he asked another question about some car. This is not a Q & A thread.

Rism
Stop ****ing thread jacking. Im not here to answer your problems about a ****ty ass GTI
Thread hijacking happens all the time. Chill out and get used to it. Its not that big of a deal man.

Oh - and btw - nice video.

Rism
I did i said i did this at a friends house which means i cant do it again then he asked another question about some car. This is not a Q & A thread.

I only ask you a question because you already have the game and I think that you may know the answer to the question I make to you... :)

sorry for off topic. Yo Fred, the fact is that you are trying to get as many posts as you can, by posting idiotic posts which contains only one word or so! Stop doing that, it is really stupid and annoying!! For those kind of question you have Official VW thread!!

TO thread maker, sorry again for this, but I just had to do it. O yeah, neither of the links won`t work for me

edited:

the first one works, sorry ;)

I thought 1.15 was quick, i've got prologue and did a lap in about 1.30. then I saw 850hp, so its tuned.
P.S, Didn't see the video, both links blocked.

With the top link you just click the free button on the bottom and have to wait a number of seconds until you can download it. Its a free host thats why. Ill try and find another host though.

It was done on a DS2 and the settings are

Ok i got a new host in the 1st post

Rism
With the top link you just click the free button on the bottom and have to wait a number of seconds until you can download it. Its a free host thats why. Ill try and find another host though.

It was done on a DS2 and the settings are

Yes I know it's free but it won't let you download it through a proxy server. My ISP uses a proxy between me and them which I can't disable, so I can't download it......

strik3out
Yes I know it's free but it won't let you download it through a proxy server. My ISP uses a proxy between me and them which I can't disable, so I can't download it......

There is a new mirror in the 1st post

I don't care what anyone says. To me, Citta di Aria is the Italian equivalent of Monte Carlo. The only difference is that this track is a tarmac rally while Citta di Aria is essentially a tarmac rally. I remembered seeing a McLaren F1 video online featuing the Fina McLaren zooming down those narrow streets. This one reminds me so much of it. But as with Monte Carlo, you'll need to use great caution trying to navigate the track carefully. And if you can take a fast car on a new track in a GT game, you're pretty damn good.

And so... I guess like WWE wresler Triple H would say, Rism is "that damn good" with the F1 on this track.

fasternfaster
good driving but those side rear shots get annoying.
You got that right: those rear shot ARE nasty. Kinda spoils the whole thing. Also the driving is good, but sorry for saying this Nervous Rism, it´s not near perfect. A lot of time to be gained still....

Don´t get nervous again dude, just an observation not a critic

Later peeps :)

Back