Citta di Aria Lap Times with R34

• Thread starter TooN
  • 25 comments
hi ...
can you guys tell me your lap times on ^ this track with R34 plz ( racing tires aids off ) ... because i cant get below 1:42 ... did some1 managed to get below that time ?

I tried the Skyline with the above configuration and did a 1.41.756.I will admit that i had a bit of luck in the 2nd sector but i left some valuable time in the first sector,i was way too carefull.It's very much possible to get it under 1.41 it's only a matter of time.

Car:Nissan Skyline V-Spec II-Nur
Tires:Sports
Track:Citta di Aria
-my time:1.40.443---->I belive I can go under 1.40,will see eventually,cheers...

My first couple of attempts, I was a bit tardy in the twisty section so I think I can go faster if I nail that part.

nissan.jpg

nissantime.jpg

Ok, my time: 1:39.808 The trick is the last left corner to startfinish :)
But guys this track is really hard, also with the skyline with sports-tyres its a real challenge to drive!

remmahegdels

TooN
1:39.808 <---- :) naaah ... I dont belive you remmahegdels ... that time is just insane ...

no, my times are legal...im also a regular poster on gt3times.com and granturismo.de
I dont like guys who are posting insane illegal times, so why should i do the same?

TooN
Ha ! just made 1:41.4 :>

what controller are u using? I used a DFP to get that 1.39.808 ---> but believe me, u can get a high 1.38 with a lot of practising...but thats the limit on that track for that particular car also i think :D

TooN that is no lame time! u say u r using sports tyres, well that 1:41 is faster than anyone has gone using Arcade/Normal Tyres :confused:

I see remmahegdels time on GTdB, its incredible, and since you've knocked me off the top, and by some SIX seconds..I'd love to see a replay.

You know that you cannot touch the wall even a tiny little bit for the time to be valid.

You must be using Nitro :sly:

I own a PS2 and GT4:P from yesterday and i did 1.45.3XX. Not too bad for a beginner i think. Which tires are the best for Citta di Aria? I use sports tires.

Greets. :)

This is really difficult. I'm used to driving this course with the Cusco Subaru Advan Impreza ... Everything has changed. Compared to the Impreza this car handles like ****. It's really hard under braking too as the rear of the car just lifts. And the delay between gear changes is driving me insane :banghead:

Anyways the first chicane and the last left going uphill are the trickiest. I'm currently at 1'42 xxx but i'm sure I will improve!

BTW, i'm just using the normal controller that came with the ps2. Do these steering wheels (Logitech etc) make a big difference to your times or can I match say a 1'39 with the analog controller?

Back