Ireland
Éire
DylanGTi
DylanGTi
hi-256-1-df5e07daf8b09fed14814abfd8568f90fb9b35c7

Clockwork Photography

Only he best of my photos and sets will be here.​

Last edited:
Here we go. My first set is naturally one of my favourite cars and were taken on SSRX, Nurburgring, SSR7, Kyoto and Red Bull Hangar. I didn't edit these pictures on any program. Hope you enjoy and please leave some feedback. They look better in full size IMO.
(Click on pictures for full size)

Last edited:
The First and last are good, the others are a bit wierd, mainly cause of the selective color filter and the miniature filter. Keep it up though 👍

The First and last are good, the others are a bit wierd, mainly cause of the selective color filter and the miniature filter. Keep it up though 👍

I'll probably have to find a better image hosting site as it makes the pictures look poor quality in preview. :(

EDIT: Using Flickr for Previews

Last edited:
Nice start! :)

Loving the last one, the cool filter works perfectly. :drool:👍

For unedited shots you're definitely off to a good start. The last photo is exactly the kind of thing that I like to see; it's something a little different. I would be wary of using the miniature filter on anything but tilt shift effect photos though, it gives the image a weird effect. I'm not a fan of the colour of that car either but that's just me.

For unedited shots you're definitely off to a good start. The last photo is exactly the kind of thing that I like to see; it's something a little different. I would be wary of using the miniature filter on anything but tilt shift effect photos though, it gives the image a weird effect. I'm not a fan of the colour of that car either but that's just me.

I will probably start lightly editing pictures in the next of sets. I chose the colour as on some panels of the car the colours will still be the stock colour (oily colour) and I thought the Rainbow colour complimented it nicely. :dopey:

SVX
Nice start! :)

Loving the last one, the cool filter works perfectly. :drool:👍

Thanks, It seems like everyone likes the last one. :)

Today it is time for my second set this time the car is the Lamborghini Aventador and this set includes interior shots from the Red Bull Hangar Glitch. This time I tried more unique angles and did not use the miniature filter in this set. All these shots are unedited. (click on image for Full Size) :dopey:

Beautiful shots! You really know how to push GT5's Camera to it's limit don't you? Nice job! :sly:👍

I try to do the best I can with the in game camera but i'll probably start editing photos too. :D

BkS
Wow, the car actually looks like a fighter jet in this shot.

Nice work. 👍

Thanks, was going for that style with the dark colours and the distance as well.

Here is my third set. The GT by Citroën Race Car. (Yes that umlaut over the e is important :lol:) I've decided to edit some of these ones and in case your wondering I used Pixlr to edit these. I like how this set came out and unlike most people my GT by Citroën Race Car isn't red. I hope you enjoy these.
Please leave comments & criticism.

SVX
#7 is absolutely brilliant. :drool:👍

I felt like doing the GT by Citroën Race Car in the rainy alleyway with a washed out background would be risky .. but it surely is unique too and I am glad you liked it.

Love the colours of number 4 👍

That picture just looks so realistic in my opinion and i'm glad you liked it.

+1
Definetly the best picture so far in this gallery.
Lovely composition and editing there.

Yep, Number 16 is still my favourite picture too. It's going to be tricky for me to top that one.

The Ferrari F40 is the pinnacle of automotive excellence. It is the successor of the Ferrari 288 GTO and like most of the Ferraris it was designed by Pininfarina. This car is so extremely high detailed in GT5 it is nearly unbelievable even the engine is amazingly detailed. All these photos are edited a small amount and I believe the white on this car fits amazingly.
Please leave comments & criticism below.

Liking that engine shot and the colour of the 3rd one down! 👍
Perhaps it's just me, but I didn't think this set was up to the quality of your GT by Citroen set..

Nice Work Man! Love the F40 Pics :D

Thanks Eric. That's my second favourite set so far.

Liking that engine shot and the colour of the 3rd one down! 👍
Perhaps it's just me, but I didn't think this set was up to the quality of your GT by Citroen set..

The GT by Citroën Race Car set was a more experimental one due to the unique styling of the car. The F40 set was playing it safe I guess.

Back