Not open for further replies.

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
3 Unlimited Week 1 Banner.png

Welcome back to the unrestricted editing of the 3.0 Comp, reincarnated this time as the
3.0 Unlimited competition.

"As the competition title suggests the rules regarding editing are unlimited meaning
you can use any techniques you wish, add elements to the image, photo-stitch, HDR...
Anything Goes!
You must, of course, have started from a GT6 photo however. ;)"

CARS: Any or none.
LOCATIONS: Any.
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes.
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: None.

3 Unlimited Rules.png

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• It is recommended you host your image on ImageShack, Photobucket, or Flickr
  • Submitted entries must use either a thumbnail or preview, linked to the full-size image.
  • Preview images can not exceed 600 pixels in either direction and must be representitive
    of the full-size image.
  • Not sure how to post a thumbnail or preview image? Read this sticky!
  • One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a competition.
  • You may continue to make adjustments to your entry once you have submitted it,
    however you may not change it to a completely different image.
  • Competition is open for two weeks to allow extra time to edit.
  • Winner gets to choose the following week's theme.
  • Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
  • The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

3 Unlimited Editing.png

What you may do to a photo:

• Anything you like, except for any restrictions imposed by this weeks judge (see below).
  • All the usually allowed editing plus any of the following and more.
  • Alter the geometry of the car. Add stickers, or body modifications not available in game.
  • Add shapes or objects from outside of GT6.
  • Add a signature, image titles or other typographic elements.
  • Add lens flares or "artistic" filters to image.
  • Remove items from shot (scenery, other cars).
  • Use more than 1 image (HDR, photo-stitching, multi-exposure).
What you may not do to a photo:
  • No restrictions this week.
3 Unlimited Deadline.png

Many thanks to The R!CE Guy for the banners.

Last edited:
Was going to find an old GT6 image to work on but just haven't had the opportunity so far so I'll throw in my Ram Rod edit from way back as it was never used in competition.

Broken when it's in your post, but it works when I quote it. Then it's broken when I post my reply. Odd.

Exactly, I've been trying to figure that out but no matter what I do it stays that way. I'll try to upload a separate preview image and see if that works. The link works though in the meantime. :odd: :rolleyes:
EDIT: fixed but I did have to upload a separate preview image to GTPlanet in order to get it to show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back