- Kaikoura, NZ
This week's theme as brought to you by Giulietta73:
"'...'bout that base, no decals...' I love the base models! It's a chance to take a very fast race car and make it your own - driver number, fancy chrome or colour-shift paint etc. Ok, I drive these happily but I think of the livery editor that never was. So take out the King of the Base, the Nissan GT-R GT500 Base Model '08 and throw it round Motegi full circuit!"
CAR: Nissan GT-R GT500 Base Model '08.
LOCATION: Motegi - full circuit.
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: None.
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.
- It is recommended you host your image on ImageShack, Photobucket, or Flickr.
- Not sure how to post a thumbnail or preview image? Read this sticky!
- Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it; it makes poll creation much easier!
- No post-GT6 editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
- One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
- Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
- Absolutely no hybrid, hacked cars, or cars obtained through such means.
- Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text.
- You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
- When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
- Preview images can not exceed 500 pixels in either direction.
- A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
- Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
- Winner gets to choose the following week's theme, as well as the Top 15.
- Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
- The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.