- Kaikoura, NZ
Further explanation of the theme, as described by Boabdulrahman:
"I guess it's time for a car from the latest DLC to feature here. So, take your Aventador to the
Nurburgring and test this Bull!"
CAR: Lamborghini Aventador
LOCATION: Nurburgring (All versions/time/weather)
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message.
This Thread has everything you need to know.
- There must be at least some detail of the background (location) visible in the picture that
can later be identified to be part of the location specified in the theme. If the location is
not immediately clear from the picture you must provide the exact location if it's queried.
- Only one entry per user allowed. It must be that user's own work and never used in another
- Do not ask other members to choose your entry.
- Entry post must be marked with a FINAL ENTRY text.
- Entries may only be changed once and it must be indicated clearly.
- Entries must be posted in either thumbnail or a preview. We recommend you to link either
to it's full size.
- Posts containing bigger previews than allowed, full sizes or links only will be ignored.
- Previews should not exceed the limit of 500px in either direction and have any effect not present
in the original image.
- It's recommended the usage of a free image hosting service, such as ImageShack, Photobucket
- If you want your entry to have a link to your full sized image in the poll, make your preview
a link to the full sized photo.
- Only the Judge's favorite 15 entries will get through to the poll.
- Keep in mind that the Host of this competition may ask for the original image and it must
be submitted if so.
It's recommended to store the original image (from the USB stick) until competition week ends.
What you may not to do a photo:
- Alter the geometry of the car. No stickers, or body modifications not available in game.
- Add shapes or objects from outside of GT5, signatures excepted.
- Remove items from shot (scenery, other cars).
- Use more than 1 image (HDR, photo-stitching, multi-exposure).
- Add effects that make the picture look something other than a photograph.
- Crop and/or resize an image.
- Adjust the level or curve values.
- Alter the colour tone of the image (gradient maps, photo filters, colour balance, etc).
- Adjust brightness, contrast, exposure, shadow/highlights.
- Enhance shadows or highlights (dodge and burn tools in Photoshop, for example).
- Add noise and/or diffuse glow.
- Add a post-game tilt-shift blur, or apply a motion blur to a stationary Photo Travel shot.
- Make use of Layer Blend Modes.
- Use a Sharpening filter and/or tool.
- Scale or enlarge rims.
- Remove or modify license plates.
- Remove the GT watermark.
- Add a personal signature.
- Clean up or fix jaggies, texture pixelation, or colour separation.
- Add a vignette effect.