- Do not vote for your own entry.
- Have confidence in your entry; don't try to sway the poll.
- Poll is up until the week's Saturday.
- In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created to end Sunday.
- In the event of a second tie, judge's vote is deciding factor.
- This poll decides the Public Vote winner. The Judge's Choice winner is decided at the start
of the voting by the judge and will be announced with the close of the public vote so as
not to sway votes.
- The Judge's Choice winner will be notified and asked to choose the theme category for
the following week, Graphics or Manipulation.
- Public Vote winners have 48 hours to get their new theme in the JC's chosen category to the host.
- If the winner can't provide it in time, the runner-up gets to choose.