- Kaikoura, NZ
This weeks theme in detail as presented by last weeks winner; mazda787...
Show off a car you saw in a movie or TV show (TV or movie can be from anywhere in the world). It can be any car that was shown, as long as it had at least 5 minutes of screen time (either in the foreground or background; this is to filter out cars that were there only momentarily). Please provide a youtube clip if possible. If the car was heavily modified in the movie, it's OK to use a base version of it if is there in the game."
CARS: Any the fit the above criteria
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Only cars that appeared in movies for at least 5 minutes (continuously or cumulatively over the course of the movie/show)
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
- Do not vote for your own entry.
- Do not try to sway the poll.
- In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
- All contestants in a tiebreaker poll must cast a vote, if one person doesn't vote the other contestants votes won't count.
- In the event of a second tie or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
- Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
- Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 20 images. For H2H weeks, 10 per poll.
Make sure you have reviewed this section before placing your vote in the poll. No user may vote for their own submission; this will result in disqualification.
Poll Option #01
Poll Option #02
Poll Option #03