- Kaikoura, NZ
This weeks theme in detail as presented by last weeks winner; Ilya...
"I've been thinking about this theme for a long time.
Why not to try to associate any natural phenomenon and the character of the car ?
Rain, storm, wind blowing, scorching heat, tornadoes, tsunamis, falling snow, lava flow, rainbow, aurora, fog, or just any phenomenon that you like. Choose one, choose car that fits best to the bright image that has arisen in your mind and create a picture."
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Static or in motion, all kinds of shots allowed
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
- Do not vote for your own entry.
- Do not try to sway the poll.
- In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
- All contestants in a tiebreaker poll must cast a vote, if one person doesn't vote the other contestants votes won't count.
- In the event of a second tie or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
- Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
- Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 20 images. For H2H weeks, 10 per poll.
Make sure you have reviewed this section before placing your vote in the poll. No user may vote for their own submission; this will result in disqualification.
Poll Option #01
Poll Option #02