CLOSED: POLL: 2.0 Advanced Competition 150 - FINAL (W: Nato_777)

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 8 comments

Theme: B&W vs Colours

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
advw150_header-png.620499

This weeks theme in detail as presented by last weeks winner; Simone

"Take one or two of your favorite cars, choose one of the Phototravel locations and let me see your best shot in B & W. But remember it is a 2.0 comp, so you can crop, add a vignette, use every tool at your disposal to improve the photo.
Or
Take one car to any of the tracks and take a picture in COLOURS of it in motion."

CARS: Any
LOCATIONS: Any track for COLOUR shots
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes - only for B&W pics
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: As Above - B&W Phototravel only, Colour tracks only

adv_rules-png.587419

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.

• Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • All contestants in a tiebreaker poll must cast a vote, if one person doesn't vote the other contestants votes won't count.
  • In the event of a second tie or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
  • Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 20 images. For H2H weeks, 10 per poll.

adv_polloptions-png.587418

Make sure you have reviewed this section before placing your vote in the poll. No user may vote for their own submission; this will result in disqualification.

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

adv_deadline-png.587417

Nathan, I knew once you posted that the rest of us were competing for runner up! ;) Awesome colours. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back