CLOSED POLL: The Photomode Competition 62 (W: Boabdulrahman)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 41 comments

THEME: Spa

• [URL="http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j470/Nato_77/Comp/CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_49.jpg"][IMG]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [URL="http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2081/circuitdespafrancorchamrv.jpg"][IMG]http://img16.imagesh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
pmcheaderwk62.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, provided by at1503:

"I've always thought of the Miura as the greatest supercar of all time,
but what do you think? The Veyron? The Countach? Pick your favourite supercar
and take it to magnificent, Spa Francorchamps"

CARS: Any
LOCATIONS: Spa Francorchamps
PHOTOTRAVEL: Good luck!
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above

gtppmcrulesc02.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
    [*]Do not try to sway the poll.
    [*]In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
    [*]In the event of a second tie or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
    [*]Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
    [*]Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 25 images. For H2H weeks, 12 per poll.
gtppmcdeadline02.jpg

Can I have C&C please? A little too minimalistic, perhaps?

On a second note, voted for the MP4-12C running down Eau Rogue. I really liked it.

Which one? The Nardo or the RUF? :sly:

Just kidding! I know it's the RUF!

Can i get some feedback?

@mitch good job with the standard car, we really need a few weeks of standards only, im getting tired of seeing the same cars over and over.

You want feedback? Here you all go;

-----------
It was tough choosing one in this week's photo comp
Great job to all 👍

Which one? The Nardo or the RUF? :sly:

Just kidding! I know it's the RUF!

That one is the Nardo? Ohhh.....ohhhh....oh.:dunce:

Nice!:)👍
I still need to have this car. But it simply wont appear in my UCD. Anyone willing to trade? (If it's under 1Mio. though)

Gotta be truthful about this, Im abit miffed at how half the entries that made the poll even got there, The poll should be full of epic pics not half of them being epic :(

That one is the Nardo? Ohhh.....ohhhh....oh.:dunce:

Nice!:)👍
I still need to have this car. But it simply wont appear in my UCD. Anyone willing to trade? (If it's under 1Mio. though)

yeah its a nardo mitch, i love it and it handles like a dream, i think i have 3 of them? i would send you one but i think its over the 1mil limit. add me and i'll try to send one to you. nice pic of the RUF btw, it feels good to make a poll with a standard.

Well.. hnnnnnnnnngg
I'm absolutely gutted this week.. entered 3 comps and didn't make any of em. (Most I've ever done! *self back pat)

Feedback on this please? Too orange? :lol:

Gotta be truthful about this, Im abit miffed at how half the entries that made the poll even got there, The poll should be full of epic pics not half of them being epic :(

Sorry to say this but im with Ghostrider on this. Starting to get a little annoying that unless your pic features one of four or five makes you dont stand a chance. Becoming very very predictable. good look to those who made the poll. Im sorry if my veiws offend anyone in advance

Sorry to say this but im with Ghostrider on this. Starting to get a little annoying that unless your pic features one of four or five makes you dont stand a chance. Becoming very very predictable. good look to those who made the poll. Im sorry if my veiws offend anyone in advance

I'm with these two, some of them don't even look like Spa :grumpy:

Fair play to the ones that are actually poll worthy, not sure all of them are though.

I'm with these two, some of them don't even look like Spa :grumpy:

Fair play to the ones that are actually poll worthy, not sure all of them are though.

Like the yellow enzo where the front end isn't even in focus? :rolleyes:

Like the yellow enzo where the front end isn't even in focus? :rolleyes:

Haha i just want to say this also :D totally out of focus. I'm not whining that mine entry didnt't make the poll but this was competition about "taking the best looking photo at spa in your supercar" and there were few entires that didn't make the poll despite being worth it.
So...

Haha i just want to say this also :D totally out of focus. I'm not whining that mine entry didnt't make the poll but this was competition about "taking the best looking photo at spa in your supercar" and there were few entires that didn't make the poll despite being worth it.
So...

Hnnnggg.. judge's call. But we might need some insight to his/her choices. :P

I dont see it as whining more constructive comments regarding the selection process used for the final poll. I sat and looked at car after car thinking nah to common, an easy option so i went with the E type jag. In its hayday well worth the supercar name.

But all i see week in week out is f40's, lambo's, lfa's and merc's. Fair play to alot of the shots but some are shocking.

I dont see it as whining more constructive comments regarding the selection process used for the final poll. I sat and looked at car after car thinking nah to common, an easy option so i went with the E type jag. In its hayday well worth the supercar name.

But all i see week in week out is f40's, lambo's, lfa's and merc's. Fair play to alot of the shots but some are shocking.
The community is in dire need of a standard cars only week, i have a theme that incorporates this but my chances of ever winning a comp are pretty much nil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back