- Kaikoura, NZ
This week's theme in detail, brought to you by last week's winner, Simone:
”Mercedes AMG F1 won another F1 championship this year, the third in a row, but on the drivers side the battle is still open with Nico Rosberg who leads the standings, 349 points, ahead of Lewis Hamilton, 330 points, with still 2 races to run.
So choose any Mercedes, paint it white if you think Rosberg will win the Driver's World Championship, otherwise paint it black if you think Hamilton will be the Champion."
CARS: Any Mercedes, in black or white
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: As Above
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
- Do not vote for your own entry.
- Do not try to sway the poll.
- In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
- All contestants in a tiebreaker poll must cast a vote, if one person doesn't vote the other contestants votes won't count.
- In the event of a second tie or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
- Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
- Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 25 images. For H2H weeks, 12 per poll.
Make sure you have reviewed this section before placing your vote in the poll. No user may vote for their own submission; this will result in disqualification.
Poll Option #01
Poll Option #02