SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
Gran-Turismo-Sport-Hyundai-Vision-GT-Raphaele.jpg

GTS PMC 17 Winner @Raphaele - (click for full-size)

This Fortnight's Theme
If our last anime theme was arguably about standing out, this week's is the opposite. We'll let @Raphaele explain:

“This time I want you to hide your car of choice in a scene of your choice: viewers shall recover the car on your photo no more than at second or third glance. You may choose or create a livery to adapt to the surroundings or you may find a location matching the paint or livery of your car. And please do not come up with just a black car in a tunnel or a white car in the snow. It’s up to you: be creative and have fun!”

CARS: Any, in motion or still
LIVERIES: Optional
LOCATIONS: Any
SCAPES: Any
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above

Competition Rules

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
  • The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
  • It is recommended you host your image either here on GTPlanet (via the Media section), or on Flickr.
  • Not sure how to submit your image? Here's a guide for both methods mentioned above.
  • Preview images can not exceed 640 pixels in either direction.
  • A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
  • Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it;
    it makes poll creation much easier!
  • Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text.
    Unsure how to? Copy and paste the following:
    Code:
    [COLOR=red][B]FINAL ENTRY[/B][/COLOR]
  • No post-game editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
  • One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
  • Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
  • Absolutely no entries which utilize edited/hacked file saves.
  • You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
    either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
  • Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
  • Winner gets to choose the following week's theme.
  • Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
  • The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
Deadline

July 30, 2018

I guess I'll get back to entering, I haven't spent much time outside the livery editor subforum in such a long time..

FINAL ENTRY

Ha, nice one @SlipZtrEm, noticed you too changed the PMC to a fortnight instead of a week, like I did in the LEC. :cheers: Good call, since it means you'll have more time on your hands! :)

For a second, I thought you meant fortnite :scared:
This though sounds like great fun! :cheers:
:lol: That's why I initially wrote in the first livery comps in small letters at the bottom - Fortnight = 14 days, not the game. :D

Last edited:
This (somehow open) theme provides a lot of surprises for me. >
I am totally flashed by that amount of creativity here!
Keep it going, I am enjoying every post of you!
And there is still eight days to go...

:gtpflag:

We've had guess-the-car with motion-blur use. I'm still getting used to the camera in this game, not as free-roaming as GT6's camera, unfortunately. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back