This Week's Theme
The last theme focused on one specific car. Week 04 winner Cluck is expanding the scope a bit, to focus on an entire marque:
"Lamborghini make cars that have graced the walls of millions of teenagers the world over. These are more technological times though, so give me a shot to adorn my PC's desktop background and make it so good that I'm going to call 'Bullshot' when I see it!"
CARS: Any Lamborghini model(s)
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
- The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
- It is recommended you host your image either here on GTPlanet (via the Media section), or on Flickr.
- Not sure how to submit your image? Here's a guide for both methods mentioned above.
- In order to try to keep some semblance of parity between PC and console users, we ask no custom liveries and/or mod cars are used.
- No post-game editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
- One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
- Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
- Absolutely no entries which utilize edited/hacked file saves.
- Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text.
Unsure how to? Copy and paste the following:
- You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
- When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
- Preview images can not exceed 640 pixels in either direction.
- A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
- Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
- Winner gets to choose the following week's theme.
- Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
- The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
January 1, 2018