This Week's Theme
This week's theme is "Let Your Hair Down". Cluck's shifting gears this week, and we'll let him explain:
"Away from the racing, the fight to be first, we all need to let our hair down once in a while and what finer way to do that than burn up the California coast or the South of France in an open-topped car. Take to the streets in any of the open-topped cars in the game (road or race, the choice is yours) and let your hair down (and all around)!"
CARS: Anything open-topped
LOCATIONS: Azure Coast or California Highway
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: You can pick any car you like, road or track, it just has to be topless.
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
- The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
- It is recommended you host your image either here on GTPlanet (via the Media section), or on Flickr.
- Not sure how to submit your image? Here's a guide for both methods mentioned above.
- In order to try to keep some semblance of parity between PC and console users, we ask no custom liveries and/or mod cars are used.
- No post-game editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
- One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
- Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
- Absolutely no entries which utilize edited/hacked file saves.
- Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text.
Unsure how to? Copy and paste the following:
- You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
- When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
- Preview images can not exceed 640 pixels in either direction.
- A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
- Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
- Winner gets to choose the following week's theme.
- Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
- The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
May 15, 2018