- Kaikoura, NZ
This week's theme in detail, brought to you by last week's winner, Tim:
”Take something dirt cheap and pit it against the super cars, or the other way around. The photo doesn't have to be moving, but there has to be at least three cars in the image."
CARS: Anything dirt cheap or ultra expensive
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: As Above
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.
- It is recommended you host your image on ImageShack, Photobucket, or Flickr.
- Not sure how to post a thumbnail or preview image? Read this sticky!
- Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it;
it makes poll creation much easier!
- No post-GT6 editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
- One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
- Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
- Absolutely no hybrid, hacked cars, or cars obtained through such means.
- Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text. On H2H weeks, which side, as well.
Unsure how to? Copy and paste the following: [COLOR="Red"]FINAL ENTRY[/COLOR]
- You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
- When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
- Preview images can not exceed 500 pixels in either direction.
- A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
- Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
- Winner gets to choose the following week's theme, as well as the Top 30. Every fourth
week, the poll will be H2H style: entries must choose a "team", leading to two 15-picture,
4-day polls. The winners from each faces off in a final 48 hour poll.
- Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
- The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.