Clubman Mini Trials - Midfield

Greetings Racers,

These are the rules:
200bhp speed restriction
Cars can be tuned as much as you want
No hybrids
5 laps of Midfield
PM me all 5 times

I will then work out the averages of each racers times and announce the racer with the best average and best time on Sunday 24th of October. Sign up by midnight on Thursday 21st of October and submit your 5 times by midnight on Saturday 23rd of October. The results will be submitted on this thread by midday on Sunday.

If you wish to take part please submit the bhp of you mini below.
If you are going to moan or complain take it somewhere else. Feel free to ask questions.

If this attracts at least 7 racers I am hoping to make it an annual monthly event with different types of competitions and on different tracks like a real clubman event.

peace out!
Matt.

So are you wanting our 5 fastest free run laps or are we supposed to run an actual race?

If we run an actual 5 Lap race, why not just go by overall time?

If we run an actual 5 lap race, do we start from 6th position or can we qualify and try to make it further up the grid?

EDIT - Oops, sorry, didn't see the part where you said both average and best time. :dunce:

ok ive ditched the first race Idea thing. Im making a fresh start. Im making the Clubman mini racing series. Races will be held at the weekend every 2 weeks.
Times have to be in by midnight on Saturdays and each person that joins recieves their invitation via email with the race details the wednesday before.
if you want to be in the season PM me a message along these lines: 'i would like to race in the Clubman mini series' followed by your email so that you can recieve your email invitations.

-The same rules apply for every race, here they are:
-No wall riding or lawn mowing 9cutting across grass).
-Cars can be as tuned as you want but cannot be any higher than 200hp.
-If you miss 3 races in a row without notifying me before hand you will be disqualified.
-No Hybrids
Thats about it.

remember to include your email when pm ing me. Im hopig to hold the first race this weekend, but if not it will be held on the next weekend so theres no rush. Hope to hear from ya soon.

matt,

I'd give this a try, but i'm still not sure on what you mean by the laps thing. Give me some more info and I'll be in.

Sorry i was a little unspecific on the actual race details.

We're going to do what the guy above said and just do a five lap race for each race and then just submit the overall time for the whole 5 laps. I have made a program on excel that calculates the person with the best times and places them in a ranking table. If you place 1st you will recieve 7 points, if you place 2nd you get 5 points, and if you place 3rd you will recieve 3 points. The bhp restriction is 200hp and your mini can be as tuned as you like but hybrids are forbidden. There are 6 races per season and each race will be held on the weekend every 2 weeks (2 races per month) at the end of each season there will be a celebratory mini drag event (this is just to finish off the season with style and does not affect the final standings of the season.
To join PM me your email address and you will recieve invites to each race of the season and additional information that you may require.
I will announce the time entry datesand result dates once at least 5 people have applied. i am currently making a clubman mini website so click the linkin my sig to check it out so far.

A few remarks or questions :
1) Count me in.
2) Your site says 'GT2'. You mean GT3 ?
3) I can't PM you since it seems that you disabled PM
4) Why a 200bhp restriction since if I remember well the Mini cannot exceed 178 ?

This unisiajecrules guys was last active on October 28th.
The thread seems like a dead promise.
:(

Sorry chaps, i got a new account now. This is for GT2 drivers.
I've altered some of the guidelines so here they are if anyone is stil interested. I made this post a while ago and i havent checked it for replies recently.

-No wall riding.
-Cars can be as tuned as much as you want but cannot be any higher than 178hp.
-If you miss 3 races in a row without notifying me before hand you will be disqualified.
-No Hybrids

To mark the first race we are going to have a classic mini rally face off. The race will be a run on the pikes peak downhill course. PM me your overall time. And your email address along with it (emails will only need to be PM to me on your first submission in order to receive your monthly invite containing info on the next race.
I'm guessing seeing as its christmas time many of you will be busy so i've given an extension on the due date for submissions in this first race. The due date is now January 4th. Good luck racers!

Matt

I did buy GT2 but I never played actually (too busy with GT3, GTC and GT4P).
I'm out of this then.
Keep me informed when you organize something equivalent with GT3.

Back