Code for custom wheels on certain cars?

Well Ive searched around some and cant find a real answer to this question. As you all know GT4 doesnt allow you to change the wheels on certain cars such as most of the race cars and some older cars. Im not sure if this is the same thing as hybriding but I would love to put better looking wheels on the 63' Vette Coupe. The stock wheels look terrible and really ruin this car's looks for me.

Thanks for any info you can give.

Well Ive searched around some and cant find a real answer to this question. As you all know GT4 doesnt allow you to change the wheels on certain cars such as most of the race cars and some older cars. Im not sure if this is the same thing as hybriding but I would love to put better looking wheels on the 63' Vette Coupe. The stock wheels look terrible and really ruin this car's looks for me.

Thanks for any info you can give.

I was wondering the same thing. I didn't feel like sporting after market rims, I wanted anotehr cars rems. I've tried mixing chassis, everything that GT3GEDIT allow(that I know of). All resulting in stock rems or a crashing game.

I wanted to throw some Spoon Civic rims on a stock EK9. No luck for me :(

I was wondering the same thing. I didn't feel like sporting after market rims, I wanted anotehr cars rems. I've tried mixing chassis, everything that GT3GEDIT allow(that I know of). All resulting in stock rems or a crashing game.

I wanted to throw some Spoon Civic rims on a stock EK9. No luck for me :(

gt4 might be funny in that sense, where they would have the car's model w/ the rims that belong to it, now the "used" rims you can buy that are from another car might be another part number entirely (even tho stock wheel for a Spoon civic looks identical to the polyphony set that pops up @ a certain day). If the address reads all F's then thats whats stock, can't change it, if the address reads something else, then try that, might work.

Back