Codebreaker Most Wanted: Redline

• Thread starter DRIFT GOD
  • 9 comments
DRIFTGOD187
has anybody seen this yet??? i just picked it up for $9.99 its a CB swap disk that has codes for over 50 games and features GT4 đź‘Ť

it has 98 codes for GT4 and when you select start game the PS2 disc tray opens and asks for the game ;)

They sale it at GameStop for $9.99 It doesn't have any Codes on it that you can't get for free at Gameshark.com or CodeJunkies, If you have a device already it's not worth it! It's OK if you don't own a cheat device already, I just bought and returned it last night because it poses no special features that arent available for free.

AR Max has a cheat code disk like that too...

AR Max Ultimate Codes
GT4PS2Large.jpg

i would love to see a listing of all the codes both codebreaker redline and ultimate codes for GT4

since i dont know which has more codes and better codes

(edit) nevermind, read top of page...codebreaker redline has only 98 codes for GT4!

can someone tell me how many codes are for the action replay GT4 thingy?

There are over 2000 codes on the ARMax Ultimate codes, at least I presume it has all the ones fron the Codejunkies Web site. There are codes to get golds on everything though only the ones for Licenses and Missions give the prize cars. There are also codes to get cars in the Arcade but they can only be used one at a time. I tried one on the PAL version and it didn't seem to work, though I didn't spend a huge amount of time with it.

Back