Codes for Winning Races?

• Thread starter '05 STi
  • 20 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

This is my 1st post here, so "hello" to everyone. :)

I have completed all the novice and professional races, yet it still says that I have not. Apparently, I did all of the tracks in one of the series but I did not to the "championship" for that particular series. Therefore, I can't continue on with the game.

Are there any Game Shark cheat codes that I can use that can give me this "win" so I don't have to do all the races?

Thanks

This isn't your 1st post, you opened 2 threads with a similar name about 2 hours previous to this one, and then ignored the one reply in you previous thread which tells you that a) this is in the wrong place. b) try searching. and c) the cure 99.99% of the time for your problem.

If you continue to ignore advice, and continue to open thread after thread in the wrong place, on a topic that has be covered 100's of times before, you'll find a very frosty reception from the Moderating staff here.

Please scroll right to the bottom of the page and read the Acceptable Use Policy, and DO NOT ignore the option to search before you create a new thread. If you'd typed in the title of this thread as your search string, it'd have found your previous thread on the same topic.

Lastly read the sticky thread at the top of the race reports board that explains when and what to post here. i.e. what is a race report?

Sorry to sound harsh, as luftrofl did in your other thread, but we're trying to stop you getting flamed immediately! Learn the rules, and you'll settle in here just fine.

Welcome to GTPlanet, enjoy your stay. :cheers:

Sorry, this is my first post. I tried posting earlier on the site and for some reason it said my post would not go through. It said there was a problem with the site. :confused:

And thanks for the useless replies. Instead of spending the time to say "Search," all someone had to do was post a link.

As for posting in the "correct area," I didn't see where this post would've exactly fit into.

luftrofl
Useless?

Well excuse us for trying to help.

If someone wanted to help, all they had to do was post an answer instead of jumping down my throat for no reason.

Also, I read all the topic descriptions PRIOR to posting, and nothing says ANYTHING about where to post to ask about codes, or to do a "Search."

hmmm? i dunno i guess go back an double check yer stuff and do what needs done
and im just tryin to help ya out and not jump down ya throat so just chill out '05 STi

Heck, this site still isn't working right. Every time I go to reply to something, it freezes up (before anyone says it's my computer, every other site works).

Anyway, considering the site doesn't work, I'll just figure that the people who run the server are as much of idiots as the people on this site.

Moving on to sites with a higher level of intelligence, meaning above that of a fat, out of shape, dorky 11 year old couch potato in front of a tv with a paddle in his hand.....

Thanks for nothing, jackasses.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.

Teach a man to fish and he will eat for his lifetime.

Sure, we could play your parents and give you the answer each time....

or

We could inform you of the search button, where any logical reasonable human being can find the answer to that question.

Good riddance to bad rubbish, I'd say! :sly:

If you can't take being pointed in the right direction (twice), and follow that by getting all arsey about it, it won't win you any friends here.

Remember that SEARCH button we told you about, if you'd used it, you'd find this is probably the largest most knowledgable forum related to GT on the internet. The average age of members is somewhere in their 20's, though we have teenagers who can show a little respect and some 60-odd year olds who are amongst the most amusing of our members here.

Good luck with your search for a new forum, with that attitude you won't get far anywhere! ;)

By the way, insulting the moderating staff is rather unnecesarry, don't you think? When I was a noob, I didn't attack the site's staff.

Good luck finding a GT site that has something that this one doesn't have.

Heh, try arguing with Famine, intelligence doesn't get much higher than that. And most of the people on this site are probably above 20 years old, if you check the birthday list the bottom of the pages.

And also, as you said instead of wasting time to tell you to search, and post a link in the post, that acually takes more time, and you should be fixing your own mistake, not us fixing yours. It's not that hard to scroll around any page in gtp, and see the search bar at the top.

kennythebomb
By the way, insulting the moderating staff is rather unnecesarry, don't you think? When I was a noob, I didn't attack the site's staff.

Good luck finding a GT site that has something that this one doesn't have.

Already found one, thanks.

May you please tell us what that site is? You don't have to post a link, and also you could easily just run your race in B-Spec and save time and money finding a gameshark.

<-----Check out my avatar!

STI- YOU decided that our comments were insulting, even though we(myself and smallhorses) both stated something along the lines of "we know this sounds harsh but we don't mean to be."

For a video game-based site, gtplanet.net has a suprisingly high average level of intelligence. You'd be hard pressed to find a site better than this.

[QUOTE='05 STi]Sorry, this is my first post. I tried posting earlier on the site and for some reason it said my post would not go through. It said there was a problem with the site. :confused:

And thanks for the useless replies. Instead of spending the time to say "Search," all someone had to do was post a link.

As for posting in the "correct area," I didn't see where this post would've exactly fit into.[/QUOTE]

The post wouldn't go through, because you tried to open the same thread twice within a 30 second window.:dopey:

The "useless" replies you refer to actually have all the info you need.
You could've read & learned, instead you chose to insult us, and as a result will probably have earned the quickest ban I've ever seen!

Had you read the link I referred you to about what a race report actually is, and considered it for a second, do you think that a question regarding how to cheat the game actually passes as a race report? No. :dunce:

[QUOTE='05 STi]Moving on to sites with a higher level of intelligence, meaning above that of a fat, out of shape, dorky 11 year old couch potato in front of a tv with a paddle in his hand.....

Thanks for nothing, jackasses.[/QUOTE]

A truly great way to show you're that much more intelligent! :dopey:

Just a reminder STI- it's been 25 minutes since you said you were "Moving on to sites with a higher level of intelligence..."

[QUOTE='05 STi]Heck, this site still isn't working right. Every time I go to reply to something, it freezes up (before anyone says it's my computer, every other site works).

Anyway, considering the site doesn't work, I'll just figure that the people who run the server are as much of idiots as the people on this site.

Moving on to sites with a higher level of intelligence, meaning above that of a fat, out of shape, dorky 11 year old couch potato in front of a tv with a paddle in his hand.....

Thanks for nothing, jackasses.[/QUOTE]

really we'rejackasses watch your attitute bub i was just trying to help talkin like that will get ya NOTHIN and btw not all of us are jackasses if you would actually check your stuff and it sounds like you are mistaking a BRONZE for a GOLD trophy which ill admit ive done and if you ask me the only jackass here is only YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back