do you hate codes not working for gt2

• yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • no

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
I shall neither vote, nor reply. And instead suggest that this thread should:

a) Be in the Hybrids & Gameshark forum
b) Be locked, as it's utterly, utterly worthless.

Originally posted by evilgt1
dont you get tired of codes not working gt2
type yes or no
please vote and reply

Yes, but I found the cure. Enter the code while completely naked, and standing on your head. Somehow, it works.

Originally posted by gt2master
haha
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by evilgt1
dont you get tired of codes not working gt2
type yes or no
please vote and reply
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, but I found the cure. Enter the code while completely naked, and standing on your head. Somehow, it works.

quote:

You mean Solid Lifters Found the cure?
Originally posted by Solid Lifters

Originally posted by Solid Lifters
You forgot to mention the part where you have to spin on your head, while whistling Love Shack grabbing yourself. . . :odd: why did you forget to put that into your fix? You should at least tell him the whole fix : )

Originally posted by miata13B
You forgot to mention the part where you have to spin on your head, while whistling Love Shack grabbing yourself. . . :odd: why did you forget to put that into your fix? You should at least tell him the whole fix : )

Oops! Sorry, I forgot that part. How stupid of me. :banghead:

do you just sit around
Originally posted by miata13B
You forgot to mention the part where you have to spin on your head, while whistling Love Shack grabbing yourself. . . why did you forget to put that into your fix? You should at least tell him the whole fix : )

Oops! Sorry, I forgot that part. How stupid of me. yah very stupid of you:lol: :lol:

Those
edit.gif
and
quote.gif
buttons can be tricky to get working, huh?

Seriously, go in the Test Forum and figure them out.

It helps if you, uh...type them in correctly, verify your version of the game and gameshark, and use the codes within the correct parameters.

Otherwise, standing on your head while naked is much more fun.

you also forgot about the shooting yourself in the head part for being stupid enough to need codes on a game that is completely ruined by using codes.. its just not fun to use them unless they are for hybrids. but sorry for keeping this thread alive

Solid Lifters
I Know You Are ****ing About. Just Type The Codes Correctly! :irked: :irked: :irked: (If The Code(s) Doesnt Work, Try A Diffrent Version! :irked: )

I like Codes, They work great for me! If you have problems with codes, Get a Gameshark Pro and create your own codes!!! You can make Ai cars that do over 300MPH, You can also do just about anything you want in GT2 because it has the most up gradeable selection in any game period, You can just about change anything including track designs!

Back