90 Minutes of St Croix C

Circuit de Sainte-Croix - C
90 Minutes, Conditions 13:20 Afternoon, Clear
Grid Start
Tires x4 Fuel x2
Fuel At Start 90%
Corner Penalties Strong
Qualifying Time: 13 minutes

This will be a difficult race with these cars. This is a long track with a lot of heavy braking zones and very little to no run off. The potential to make a costly mistake is very high. So get plenty of practice.

This race also start a 3 week stretch of races. Two Supercar races with a Rinsky's MSN Gr.3 race in between.

Sept 25, Supercar WSC, St Croix C
Oct 2, Rinsky's MSN, Gr.3, Tokyo East Outer
Oct 9, Supercar WSC, D.T. Gardens

@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers

Supercar World Speed Contest Series

Next Race

Race 12 - September 25th, 2021
90 Minutes of St Croix C

Grid Start
Tires x4 Fuel x2
Fuel At Start 90%
Corner Penalties Strong

This will be a difficult race with these cars. This is a long track with a lot of heavy braking zones and very little to no run off. The potential to make a costly mistake is very high. So get plenty of practice.

This race also start a 3 week stretch of races. Two Supercar races with a Rinsky's MSN Gr.3 race in between.

Sept 25, Supercar WSC, St Croix C
Oct 2, Rinsky's MSN, Gr.3, Tokyo East Outer
Oct 9, Supercar WSC, D.T. Gardens
OK, so what are everyone's lap times so far?? I have to know what to shoot for. :)

@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers

Dear Supercar WSC Series racers. If you have not heard the news yet. Gran Turismo 7 finally has a release date. And currently scheduled for release March 4th, 2022. The game will be a cross gen title for the first time in the history Gran Turismo franchise. This means players like myself who don't own a PS5 yet. Can still buy and play the game. And eventually upgrade it to the PS5 version.

I will likely have to remove GTS from my PS4. To have enough free space to install GT7 on my harddrive. So I probably won't be able to play GTS after I acquire GT7.

What does that mean this series. Well I already intend to replace this series at the end of it's run. I believe I may have mentioned this before to of you. While I recently finished the testing phase. And I intended to announce the new series shortly after the final of this Supercar series. Unfortunately the replacement series is now officially canceled.

I intend to use next January and February to give Rinsky's MSN Endurance Series and Gran Turismo Sport a proper send off before. One I cannot do and run 2nd series on the side.

This forum will become an archives after the final race is completed for this series. Currently schedule for October 23rd. Please enjoy the last the last 3 races of series.

I intend to get a PS5 when GT7 is released as long as they are available at retailers and not just on Ebay where scum buy them up and try to resell at twice the price. I hope that when Sony stocks shelves with PS5's anyone trying to profit from reselling loses their ass on them.

I intend to get a PS5 when GT7 is released as long as they are available at retailers and not just on Ebay where scum buy them up and try to resell at twice the price. I hope that when Sony stocks shelves with PS5's anyone trying to profit from reselling loses their ass on them.
I intend to get a PS5 at some point in the future. When opportunity allows me afford one. Unfortunately those dam scammers are using bots to buy game consoles as soon as they become available online. I still mad about how much we had to overpay to buy a Nintendo Switch. The only way I see them stopping these scammers is to stop online purchases of consoles. And limit how many consoles they purchases at once. It would stink for the people who live in the middle to have to drive to their nearest Walmarts but, a least people being forced to overpay for their new game console.

Oops, I thought the next Supercar race was today, looks like its next week though. I thought there was 1 week off between Rinsky series races and Supercar races.

Last edited:
Oops, I thought the next Supercar race was today, looks like its next week though. I thought there was 1 week off between Rinsky series races and Supercar races.
Nope race is next Saturday. For those who race in both series have 3 races in a row. The we get week off before the 2 hour finale of this series.

@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers

A reminder of next Saturday's race details. See you in a week.

Next Race

90 Minutes of St Croix C

Grid Start
Tires x4 Fuel x2
Fuel At Start 90%
Corner Penalties Strong

@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers

A reminder of next Saturday's race details. See you in a week.

Next Race

90 Minutes of St Croix C

Grid Start
Tires x4 Fuel x2
Fuel At Start 90%
Corner Penalties Strong
Maybe we should start a pool and guess how many laps it will be. I will start, I say we will go 23 laps

Last edited:
Maybe we should start a pool and guess how many laps it will be. I will start, I say we will go 23 laps
But cars don't work very well under water. Bad joke a side. From running reduced practice races. I can get 8 laps in before the 30 minute mark. So I'm going to guess 24 laps.

But cars don't work very well under water. Bad joke a side. From running reduced practice races. I can get 8 laps in before the 30 minute mark. So I'm going o gues

But cars don't work very well under water. Bad joke a side. From running reduced practice races. I can get 8 laps in before the 30 minute mark. So I'm going to guess 24 laps.
What's the wager?? Loser drives the collector Mini Cooper for the last race?? :D :D

Last edited:
What's the wager?? Loser drives the collector Mini Cooper for the last race?? :D :D
Oh, your serious. Then I raising the wager to the 1968 Fiat 500. Though at Dragon Trail Gardens. The speeds are slower and the track is wider. So who ever loses won't be as much of a danger to the others. I will forgive the Car Change Policy for the wager. Since the change won't be for a performance advantage. Car still must be stock performance of 17 hp. It should be able run the entire race without pitting.

What if Jarkulary manages a 25 lap and we are both wrong? The Laferrari is very fast here.

Last edited:
Oh, your serious. Then I raising the wager to the 1968 Fiat 500. Though at Dragon Trail Gardens. The speeds are slower and the track is wider. So who ever loses won't be as much of a danger to the others. I will forgive the Car Change Policy for the wager. Since the change won't be for a performance advantage. Car still must be stock performance of 17 hp. It should be able run the entire race without pitting.

What if Jarkulary manages a 25 lap and we are both wrong? The Laferrari is very fast here.
The LaFerrari certainly is very fast at St. Croix, I ran exactly 1 lap with it and matched my best time with the Hyuara. I'm hoping the tires fall off quicker or fuel mileage is worse, I guess we will find out Saturday. Maybe we should do a one make race with the slow cars maybe at Tskuba. :confused::confused:

The LaFerrari certainly is very fast at St. Croix, I ran exactly 1 lap with it and matched my best time with the Hyuara. I'm hoping the tires fall off quicker or fuel mileage is worse, I guess we will find out Saturday. Maybe we should do a one make race with the slow cars maybe at Tskuba. :confused::confused:
I ran a practice races with both the Laferrari and F1. Just to see what they drive like. I think Laferrari is fast enough to make the time for an extra pit stop. Oh, and don't try to out brake the F1

I fine with running the Fiat at Dragon Trail Gardens. I would love to add another special but, there's too many races already scheduled up until the Rinsky's MSN season finale. On first Saturday of December. And I don't plan to schedule anything races between that and the start of the 8 week 2022 season. In order to give everyone holiday break and time to test out some cars for the final season.

I ran a practice races with both the Laferrari and F1. Just to see what they drive like. I think Laferrari is fast enough to make the time for an extra pit stop. Oh, and don't try to out brake the F1

I fine with running the Fiat at Dragon Trail Gardens. I would love to add another special but, there's too many races already scheduled up until the Rinsky's MSN season finale. On first Saturday of December. And I don't plan to schedule anything races between that and the start of the 8 week 2022 season. In order to give everyone holiday break and time to test out some cars for the final season.
Why not run a couple random one make races??

Why not run a couple random one make races??
Because we have 7 race weekends between September 25th and December 4th. And maybe I want the off weeks in December. January 8th starts the 8 week 2022 season. Which as much I like doing this. It also means 8 weeks of online paperwork.

Yikes, I have never tried the Hyuara at Gardens yet, I didn't realize that race was coming so soon!!
The series finale is only 2 weeks at Tokyo South after Gardens. This series started in November. I thought it would be weird if the series ended in the same month it began.

How do you decide which races will be completed by lap count and which will be completed by time???
Tracks over 2 minute lap times are always timed. Because of 3 minute maximum race finish delay timer thingy. Timed races aren't effected this timer. Anything under 2 minute laps is whatever feel like.

However Rinsky's MSN race at Northern Isle was a race I wanted to be a lap race but, I know the race would easily surpass the max 200 lap limit in a 90 minute race. I thought about splitting it into 2 shorter 150 lap races but, wasn't sure how to fairly score it for a regular season event.

@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers
17c20224b03100-d930FD005923751F4DC.1D0CFB393EF2613A_message_417952408666672_1632626596354.jpg

Race 12 Results

Pole Award: Jarkulary
Race Winner: Jarkulary
Fastest Lap: Jarkulary

Race Incident Report

Fastone371: - 5 Points Penalty for multiple violations of speeding into the pits.

Drivers Standings

12 of 14 races, Best of 10 races count.

1st. Jarkulary 135 pts, 10 of 10 races
2nd. TheColdWarriors 118 pts, 10 of 10 races
3rd. fastone371 115 pts, 9 of 10 races
4th. redhotcpeppers 72 pts, 8 of 10 races
5th. son_love_u_moms 6 pts, 1 of 10 races

Note: Jarkulary has reached the 10 race score limit. Points can now only be earned by besting previous results.

Next Race

Race 13 - October 9th, 2021
200 km of Dragon Trail Gardens

Dragon Trail - Gardens
46 Laps, Conditions 13:00 Afternoon, Cloudy
Grid Start
Tires x4 Fuel x2
Fuel At Start 96%
Corner Penalties Strong
Qualifying Time 10 minutes​

Last edited:
I will switch to Ferrari for the last race, shoulda done it earlier.
@Jarkulary, I watched the replay from last night as suggested only to discover that the Ferrari is easier on tires than the Hyuara!!!! And I am easier on my tires than almost anyone. That's what I get for listening to Cold who kept telling me that I didn't want the Ferrari cause it was hard on tires and hard to drive. SMH!!!

Back