Cold Warrior's Gran Turismo Sport Event Archives

@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers

After the math was figure out from the results of the last. The championship was mathematically only between Jarkulary and Fastone371 by a very narrow margin. Since the scenario was very unlikely. So I asked Fastone371 what he wanted to do. And chose to concede the Championship to Jarkulary. On that note.

Congratulations to series champion Jarkulary driving the Laferrari for Ferrari

Final Drivers Standings

13 of 13 races, Best of 10 races count.

1st. Jarkulary 139 pts, 10 of 10 races, 6 Wins
2nd. fastone371 130 pts, 10 of 10 races, 5 Wins
3rd. TheColdWarriors 118 pts, 10 of 10 races, 2 Wins
4th. redhotcpeppers 72 pts, 8 of 10 races
5th. son_love_u_moms 6 pts, 1 of 10 races

However we still have one more race to run. With this being a fantasy league for a video game. It gives me a lot more flexibility for the no longer needed final race. So to honor a request by Fastone371. I present the Japanese K Car Special. Cars are still to be stock as within rules of the Supercar series. And I'm keeping the Sports Softs for the race. A little soft with these cars but, it's not the point it will make things too easy.

Next Race

Special Event - October 23rd, 2021
Japanese K Car 2 Hour Special

Tokyo Expressway - South Inner Loop (Night)
2 hours, Conditions 18:00 Twilight, Clear
Grid Start
Tires x? Fuel x?
Fuel At Start 99%
Corner Penalties Strong
Qualifying Time: 11 minutes

Tire and Fuel multiplier TBA

Car Selection
Honda S660 '15
Honda Beat '91
Daihatsu Copen '02

In order of recommendation​

Last edited:
@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers

After the math was figure out from the results of the last. The championship was mathematically only between Jarkulary and Fastone371 by a very narrow margin. Since the scenario was very unlikely. So I asked Fastone371 what he wanted to do. And chose to concede the Championship to Jarkulary. On that note.

Congratulations to series champion Jarkulary driving the Laferrari for Ferrari

Final Drivers Standings

13 of 13 races, Best of 10 races count.

1st. Jarkulary 139 pts, 10 of 10 races, 6 Wins
2nd. fastone371 130 pts, 10 of 10 races, 5 Wins
3rd. TheColdWarriors 118 pts, 10 of 10 races, 2 Wins
4th. redhotcpeppers 72 pts, 8 of 10 races
5th. son_love_u_moms 6 pts, 1 of 10 races

However we still have one more race to run. With this being a fantasy league for a video game. It gives me a lot more flexibility for the no longer needed final race. So to honor a request by Fastone371. I present the Japanese K Car Special. Cars are still to be stock as within rules of the Supercar series. And I'm keeping the Sports Softs for the race. A little soft with these cars but, it's not the point it will make things too easy.

Next Race

Grid Start
Tires x? Fuel x?
Fuel At Start 99%
Corner Penalties Strong

Tire and Fuel multiplier TBA

Car Selection
Honda S660 '15
Honda Beat '91
Daihatsu Copen '02

In order of recommendation​
I like this, with slower cars they should be a little easier to drive and it should make for some close racing.
I didn't try any cars yet but if they are too slow we can always increase the power. If top speed is only 60 for example that would probably fall in the category of too slow.

Last edited:
I like this, with slower cars they should be a little easier to drive and it should make for some close racing.
I didn't try any cars yet but if they are too slow we can always increase the power. If top speed is only 60 for example that would probably fall in the category of too slow.
Every is figured out except for the Tire and Fuel multiplier. Power or weight adjustments will not be allowed. I did say the special will still be within the rules of series.

Every is figured out except for the Tire and Fuel multiplier. Power or weight adjustments will not be allowed. I did say the special will still be within the rules of series.
But if it's too slow it will be snoozefest and nobody may race, sometimes it helps to be a little flexible. I didn't try them there yet and it may not be bad but if I am likely to get passed by a kid on a skateboard I may skip the race, 2 hours is too long to spend going 25mph.

It's ashame Jarkulary had a KERS failure, we were having a great battle. He was faster but I was just quick enough to make it difficult to pass, he passed me twice but went wide doing so both times and I was able to get back around him. I think we ran bumper to bumper for almost 12 laps before his KERS failure at the hairpin.

But if it's too slow it will be snoozefest and nobody may race, sometimes it helps to be a little flexible. I didn't try them there yet and it may not be bad but if I am likely to get passed by a kid on a skateboard I may skip the race, 2 hours is too long to spend going 25mph.
I would be willing have to a stock 1968 Fiat 500 race. The track is a little too fast for it though. The K Cars are more fitting for Japan too. Plus the K Car sport cars are the supercars of the small car world. The Japanese manufacturers put as much love in them as they do full size sports. There built the limits of class. So of van types are pretty sporty too. I just wish GTS gave us Mazda AZ-1 and Suzuki Cappuccino back. Along with the 2nd Gen of Daihatsu Copen.

It's ashame Jarkulary had a KERS failure, we were having a great battle. He was faster but I was just quick enough to make it difficult to pass, he passed me twice but went wide doing so both times and I was able to get back around him. I think we ran bumper to bumper for almost 12 laps before his KERS failure at the hairpin.
No I went with total electrical failure. Since he got disconnected due to a power out. The Laferrari could probably drive without the hybrid engine active. Though I'm sure it's brutal acceleration would be gone. While it would likely improve the cars handling and get rid of most of that wheelspin. I doubt it would be able the to keep pace with the Huayra anymore.

No I went with total electrical failure. Since he got disconnected due to a power out. The Laferrari could probably drive without the hybrid engine active. Though I'm sure it's brutal acceleration would be gone. While it would likely improve the cars handling and get rid of most of that wheelspin. I doubt it would be able the to keep pace with the Huayra anymore.
Is that what happened, his power went out? When I watched the replay first his throttle dropped out, then steering and the car tried turning the hairpin but it was way high against the wall, it actually passed me but then it hit a section of wall that sticks out and it dead stopped the car. It looked very strange during the race too, I saw way up high passing me and I was like WTF???

@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers

Whoops mistake. Cars are to be stock power and weight not unlimited. Tires and fuel multiplier are set for stock performance.

Supercar Race (Updated)

Grid Start
Tires x20 Fuel x10
Fuel At Start 97%
Corner Penalties Strong

Car Selection
Honda S660 '15
Honda Beat '91
Daihatsu Copen '02

In order of recommendation

Car Regulations

N100 Class
Japanese K Car only
BOP None
Stock Power and Weight
Tires Sports Softs Only
No Tuning (Except Brakes)

Driving Options
Driving Line Allowed
ABS Allowed
TCS Prohibited
ASM Prohibited
Countersteering assist Prohibited
Auto Drive Prohibited

Last edited:
@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers

Next Supercar Race (Updated)

Grid Start
Tires x20 Fuel x10
Fuel At Start 97%
Corner Penalties Strong

Car Selection
Honda S660 '15
Honda Beat '91
Daihatsu Copen '02

Car Regulations

N100 Class
Japanese K Car only
BOP None
No power restriction
No weight restriction
Tires Sports Softs Only

Driving Options
Driving Line Allowed
ABS Allowed
TCS Prohibited
ASM Prohibited
Auto Drive Prohibited
I like it!!!

@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers

A reminder of next Saturday's special event details and regulations.

Supercar Race

Grid Start
Tires x20 Fuel x10
Fuel At Start 97%
Corner Penalties Strong

Car Selection
Honda S660 '15
Honda Beat '91
Daihatsu Copen '02

Car Regulations

N100 Class
Japanese K Car only
BOP None
Stock Power and Weight
Tires Sports Softs Only

Driving Options
Driving Line Allowed
ABS Allowed
TCS Prohibited
ASM Prohibited
Auto Drive Prohibited​

Last edited:
@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers

Whoops mistake. Cars are to be stock power and weight not unlimited. Tires and fuel multiplier are set for stock performance.

Supercar Race (Updated)

Grid Start
Tires x20 Fuel x10
Fuel At Start 97%
Corner Penalties Strong

Car Selection
Honda S660 '15
Honda Beat '91
Daihatsu Copen '02

Car Regulations

N100 Class
Japanese K Car only
BOP None
Stock Power and Weight
Tires Sports Softs Only

Driving Options
Driving Line Allowed
ABS Allowed
TCS Prohibited
ASM Prohibited
Auto Drive Prohibited
Can't put a like on this one

I don't that's a pretty big mistake for me. Better send corrected regulations too everyone. Tires and fuel multiplier are set for stock performance not tuning performance
Or this one either. Hopefully I will change my mind after I drive one but its pretty unlikely. Seems like the race will be like commuting to work.

Can't put a like on this one
Or this one either. Hopefully I will change my mind after I drive one but its pretty unlikely. Seems like the race will be like commuting to work.
Can't do a free for all without allowing full tuning. The Beat already redlines into the container loop and the hairpin at stock.
Power and weight tuning won't even them out. I've tried it long ago. Since Gran Turismo's N class BOP is a failure in my book. I would have to create my own BOP for the cars. Which I don't have time to in only 2 weeks.

All the cars are capable of 100 mph on this track. Though Copen barely does. If that's what you're worried about. The S660 and the Beat are pretty close in times. The Copen is slow but, since work there fuel ranges worked out in reverse order of their ability. I tried to give the Copen a pit stop advantage to make up for it. I believe all cars will need tires at least once during the race. Interestingly the car's pace increase as they burns fuel.

The container station loop and the hairpin both require heavy braking. Turn 1 is on almost flat and gets faster as your fuel load burns off. I admittedly haven't figured out the best way to take the last turn with these cars yet. Which also gets faster as your fuel burns off. The rest of the course of full throttle but, still requires a proper racing line to reduce speed lost from friction.

Last edited:
Can't do a free for all without allowing full tuning. The Beat already redlines into the container loop and the hairpin at stock.
Power and weight tuning won't even them out. I've tried it long ago. Since Gran Turismo's N class BOP is a failure in my book. I would have to create my own BOP for the cars. Which I don't have time to in only 2 weeks.

All the cars are capable of 100 mph on this track. Though Copen barely does. If that's what you're worried about. The S660 and the Beat are pretty close in times. The Copen is slow but, since work there fuel ranges worked out in reverse order of their ability. I tried to give the Copen a pit stop advantage to make up for it. I believe all cars will need tires at least once during the race. Interestingly the car's pace increase as they burns fuel.

The container station loop and the hairpin both require heavy braking. Turn 1 is on almost flat and gets faster as your fuel load burns off. I admittedly haven't figured out the best way to take the last turn with these cars yet. Which also gets faster as your fuel burns off. The rest of the course of full throttle but, still requires a proper racing line to reduce speed lost friction.
I would guess that since these cars are so light that the fuel load has a large effect on lap times.

PS you outed me in chat before the race at Gardens last Saturday about me running TCS. I use it to reduce rear tire wear, in the early and mid parts of the season I had an advantage over Jark in the Ferrari because I could go so many more laps by being easy on my tires but judging by his performances by the time we got to Sardegna he had it figured out. I did a little testing with the Ferrari and you can run fuel mode 3, maybe even 4 at some tracks, short shift, and really stretch fuel mileage without losing any speed. If you're easy on throttle and brakes you can stretch fuel mileage as far or farther than the Hyuara. I also ran the Hyuara in fuel mode 2 for a few races, at some tracks like Maggiore you can actually post a faster lap time in fuel mode 2 than fuel mode 1. When I was testing the Ferrari I was able to run 2-3 seconds faster with that car than mine, especially big tracks like St. Croix where I was almost 4 seconds faster than my best with my car, with more practice I think I could have found even more time, thats why I kept considering changing after Jark came to terms with the Ferrari. Problem was I never spent any time with the Ferrari and hated it from the first second I have ever driven that car, they have the front suspension way too soft. If I knew back then what I know now I definitely would have taken the Ferrari over the Hyuara. It's too bad there are no other cars in the game that can really come close it the Ferrari, that car would essentially turn this series into a 1 make series.

Last edited:
I would guess that since these cars are so light that the fuel load has a large effect on lap times.
It helps that the tires wear so little with these cars. Even with a x20 multiplier. Your not fighting worn tires like usual. I do believe you want tires after a 2nd stint. You'll want to run as many laps as possible in qualifying.

It helps that the tires wear so little with these cars. Even with a x20 multiplier. Your not fighting worn tires like usual. I do believe you want tires after a 2nd stint. You'll want to run as many laps as possible in qualifying.
To burn fuel for best possible lap time??

After getting a chance to try the K cars at Tokyo today they are just way too slow in my opinion, its like commuting to work. 63HP just doesn't make for a good race car. It is my suggestion we do 1 or 2 things, either run our regular cars or the power has to be increased on the K cars, and even then they are still pretty slow but better.

After getting a chance to try the K cars at Tokyo today they are just way too slow in my opinion, its like commuting to work. 63HP just doesn't make for a good race car. It is my suggestion we do 1 or 2 things, either run our regular cars or the power has to be increased on the K cars, and even then they are still pretty slow but better.
Try this week's daily A race before saying it's boring. Cars of this performance can provide good close quarters racing. I told everyone what the race regulations is. I'm not changing them with a week to go because of one complaint.

Plus I actually really like racing cars of this performance level or even slower. And I'm very much looking forward to this race. The lack of power requires it's own techniques to get the most out of it the car. If want chance at beating me. I suggested you stop complaining and get to work.

P.S. The highest posted speed limit in the US is 85 mph. On a specific highway in Texas. How are you going to work at 105 mph in rush hour traffic and not causing accidents?

@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers

A reminder of next Saturday's special event details and regulations.

Supercar Race

Grid Start
Tires x20 Fuel x10
Fuel At Start 97%
Corner Penalties Strong

Car Selection
Honda S660 '15
Honda Beat '91
Daihatsu Copen '02

Car Regulations

N100 Class
Japanese K Car only
BOP None
Stock Power and Weight
Tires Sports Softs Only

Driving Options
Driving Line Allowed
ABS Allowed
TCS Prohibited
ASM Prohibited
Auto Drive Prohibited​

@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers

Dear Supercar series this Saturday's special event race will be last event held from this forum. After this race I will put all my focus on the current season for the Rinsky's MSN series along with prepping the Rinsky's 8 week weekly 2022 season.

While we did already decided the championship for the Supercar series. We are still obliged to on a 2 hour show on the Southern Highways of Tokyo. And I have decided to do this in Japanese fashion. This race will be full on exhibition race. No points only bragging rights.

Believe or not the Japanese really do race cars like these in there country. Though they are usually one makes on a closed circuit not public roads. I doubt even Super GT could get a section of Tokyo's highway system shutdown for a race.

Anyways while these cars may not seem like by themselves. The are more than capable of putting a good show. The slow speeds combined and small light weight vehicle can provide good close quarters race. Especially in large fields. That's why have invited Rinsky's only members to this event too. With that being said these cars still require skill to get the most of them. Some unique to cars of this performance or slower.

Sadly there are only 3 car model in GTS that qualify for the unique Japanese K Car Regulations. While all 3 cars are allowed for this race. I recommend you pick either the Honda S660 or Honda Beat. The are close in performance. The Daihatsu Copen is quite a bit off the pace of the other cars. To much to for even its fuel efficiency to make up for.

Good luck I hope to see you all Saturday night.

@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers

This is the last day of operation as an active racing forum. This will be only an archives for the Supercar series along with the many smaller events I ran out of this forum. I will put all my focus on Rinsky's short and rapid 2022 season. Which will also be the final season for that series as well.

Thank you all for taking part in the Supercar World Speed Contest Series. Please come and enjoy the last race of this forum if you are able too.

@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers
17cb08530f132-5480FD005923751F4DC.3C939E816FDAA51D_message_418570349635408_1635040428263.jpg

K Car Special Results

Pole Award: Cold Warrior
Race Winner: Cold Warrior
Fastest Lap: Cold Warrior

Thank you for attending this race. This forum is now officially closed for race activities.
Thank you for attending this race. This forum is now officially closed for race activities.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for participating in this series. It was so much fun racing against you all with the LaFerrari. By the end I had the car pretty well figured out and I really enjoyed driving it. Although it was a crazy fast car compared to the others it had it's faults. Such a bummer my power went out during that last race, was soooo disappointed. The battle with Fastone was absolutely glorious, it would have been great to finish that out. Sorry I couldn't make the special, again it was my Fiance's birthday. She had plans to go out with some girlfriends but they had to cancel and we made different plans. I hope you guys had a good race. I would really like to do another one of these series next season on GTS or GT7. I was lucky enough to land a ps5 a ways back but I can still run ps4 games (obviously). I will purchase GT7 on both consoles if there will be more races for us to run barring you guys get a PS5 in time. Thanks for the fun season. See you Saturday at Monza!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for participating in this series. It was so much fun racing against you all with the LaFerrari. By the end I had the car pretty well figured out and I really enjoyed driving it. Although it was a crazy fast car compared to the others it had it's faults. Such a bummer my power went out during that last race, was soooo disappointed. The battle with Fastone was absolutely glorious, it would have been great to finish that out. Sorry I couldn't make the special, again it was my Fiance's birthday. She had plans to go out with some girlfriends but they had to cancel and we made different plans. I hope you guys had a good race. I would really like to do another one of these series next season on GTS or GT7. I was lucky enough to land a ps5 a ways back but I can still run ps4 games (obviously). I will purchase GT7 on both consoles if there will be more races for us to run barring you guys get a PS5 in time. Thanks for the fun season. See you Saturday at Monza!
You did a great job with that beast of a car. The point of this series was to find the best street legal car you could buy in GTS.If we're all multiple millionaires of course. I believe you proved the Laferrari is car to beat.

I will probably do this again in future when they stop adding cars in for GT7. I will probably make some changes to try to appeal to more players.

As for Gran Turismo 7. I have already preordered the 25th Anniversary which will give me a digital PS4 copy and a PS5 disc copy for GT7. Along with some extras to make my start little easier in GT7. It does sound like PS4 and PS5 can play together. The PS5 version will have much faster loading times and probably a bit better graphics.

My quest to get a PS5 is still TBA. Even if I can find a one that scammers have bought up. Playstation prices are still out of my price range.

Back