Come for a Story of 24 hrs. @ nurb

Am i going to win?

• Total voters

Master_Yoda

(Banned)
HI, Me and my friend will be doing the 24 hour race and write on it as it progresses.
We have been working are asses off to find the perfect car for this. For 2 days we have been looking. Here are the people that posted in are last forum and helped us.

Supren*
Student Driver
Mastasidaz
jdw*
Miniklobb
hispeed*
Smallhorses
gumpy
Mr.Slow

All the names i posted helped but the ones with * sticked with me the whole way and helped.

It wasn't easy going threw hundreds of cars and eleminating each one. These people shortened that by taking time off from what they were doing and i am glad that me and my friend didn't take a week fo this. At 12:00 PM tonight (California Time) i will start and finish ame time tomarrow night, with a 1st place trophy, a F1, and Cr.1,200,000 in prize cash, and a big smile on my face :).

I will be using a Green Amuse S2000 R1 '04 (399 hp) With R1 tires front and back.

It will get about 5 laps per pit. With out further delay let the forum open.

Threw the race i will wright a story on whats going on stick around as you get the live updates for 24 hours!

Supren
Let the party begin... Don't forget to put them nice RIMS on that S2000 and a simple oilchange!
lol thats what i'm doing i just did oil change looking at rims. then a car wash.

P.S. what does the car wash do in this game?

Master_Yoda
lol thats what i'm doing i just did oil change looking at rims. then a car wash.

P.S. what does the car wash do in this game?

Just makes it shine a bit more. If ur always getting into the dirt alot it will get less shiny. Just for looks doh. It may always be a light weight reduction for -.01kgs cuz of the dirt lol! :odd:

Supren
Just makes it shine a bit more. If ur always getting into the dirt alot it will get less shiny. Just for looks doh. It may always be a light weight reduction for -.01kgs cuz of the dirt lol! :odd:
lol

EvilToast
hey lol supren is my schoolmate. the 24 hour nurg is best done in a car from 380 bhp to 430 bhp. take your choice.
hell i did this car cause it goes until the end of lap 5 with out a need of a pit. and its fast. :sly: it can handle good also. and the most importan thing it looks cool. :drool:

It's also right in the good HP range just like the rest of the cars for such a close battle. Woah 5 more mins and the race will start. I think ima bring out the popcorn and hear the updates on this.

1 Skyline
2 Me
3 Damn BMW

wile me and the skyline are having fun going back and forth all other cars are nicly tucked away 8s back :lol:

The other cars are slowly fading behind while u and the skyline battle for it. First few laps are pretty close

After 4 hours distances between cars will be laps aheand and laps behind :nervous: Dont get too nervous. Keep it steady with the skyline :dopey:

NO WONDER! i can't find skylines in the us they don't sell em here. thats why i have no place between my back bumber and his front. THEY SO DAMN FAST!

Supren
The other cars are slowly fading behind while u and the skyline battle for it. First few laps are pretty close

After 4 hours distances between cars will be laps aheand and laps behind :nervous: Dont get too nervous. Keep it steady with the skyline :dopey:
nice but the skyline is now 4s back.

Don't get cocky. The Falken can take this course pretty fast, and the M3 GTR (Road or race) can take this course fast too. The M3 GTR has a nice mixture of speed and handling to help it.

Latest Posts

Back