Comp Wheel work with PS2?

• Thread starter 69GTOby
  • 12 comments
I have an old Microsoft racing wheel for my computer, and I dont use it anymore, and I was wondering if I could hook it up to my PS2. It just plugs into the USB port in a computer, nut PS2 has a USB port as well. I tried plugging it in the USB in my PS2, but it didn't work. :ill: Dose anyone know if, and how I can make it work? Thanks.

if you want a cheap force feedback wheel then I suggest the Joytech Williams F1 Racing wheel (check out the wheel compatibility thread). It's cheaper than the DFP at just £49.99 in Argos and has all the same features except for the 900 degree steering. It's recieved great reviews and all my friends that have used both the DFP and Williams wheels say they feel almost exactly the same.

oh yeah, good point. But if you dont want to use it on the PC then the williams wheel is a must have. Check out my cockpit thread (link in signature) and at the bottom of the post ive pasted reviews and info on the williams wheel.

sometimes you try to convince people to buy a JTWF1 wheel instead of a DFP. But people who buy a DFP usually buy it for the 900 degree rotation and the force feedback. Your wheel doesn't have the 900 degree that's why I'll still go for a DFP.

im not saying people shouldnt get a DFP, id choose it over my wheel It's just, my wheel is like £30 cheaper. I'd really like to try the 900 degree mode though, that sounds really cool, it must be tireing for drifting though lol. I know I tend to go on and on about my wheel, but im just a very satisfied customer, thats all.

Wow, that DFP wheel sounds really great. How much are they? You said the the other wheel is $30 cheaper then the DFP, but I would deffinately be willing to spend $30 more for the 900 degree feature. I have never heard of that, and it sounds really cool. My B day is coming up, so maybe I could talk my parents into getting me that DFP. Sunds good...

Back