!COMPLETED! Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo MR '98

Guatemala
Guatemala City,
forandypand@hotmail.com
As the title shows, I am looking for my last Standard issue car, the GTO Twin Turbo MR '98, and this one in particular has been evading me ferociously.

I don't care if it's 0/0/0 condition, a used one will do, don't care about the colors. But I do ask that said car not have a single iota of permanent modifications (weight and engine power).

I have every tradable car at my disposal, although admittedly none of them in 0/0/0, but I'll be glad to apply a "Restore Ticket" on any tradable car you wish.

And if you want the chassis or wheels in any particular color, ask, and it shall be given to thee. :sly: Same goes for any modifications (permament and non-permanent alike).

Or if you fancy a ticket instead, I have these to

1000 ticket
lvl 0
lvl 1
lvl 2
lvl 3
lvl 4
lvl 6
lvl 7
lvl 8
lvl 9
lvl 10
lvl 11
lvl 12
lvl 13
lvl 15
lvl 16
lvl 18
lvl 19
lvl 20
lvl 21
lvl 22
lvl 23
lvl 24

Ask and thy shall receive, for the price of a GTO Twin Turbo MR '98 of course...

Last edited:
I have the car but also got to get the level 10 so can do ?

Level 10 ticket i need fill collection then can concentrate get others from bday ??

Sup man. I got the GTO twin turbo MR 98 in O/5,000/O form. Black and a silver.
Will trade it for a Level 23 ticket.👍.....never mind. I'm a minute late. I'll let you deal with tommo21

Last edited:
Tommo answered first, but i'll keep you as backup in case Tommo don't fullfill his end of the bargain, hehehehehehe.

Nevermind. SD180sx. You're one lucky lad, Tommo just turned down. My PSN is right below, sending the request as it is. You're one lucky driver. One hour till cooldown for me as of the moment of this writing, and that ticket will be all yours! XD

Nevermind. SD180sx. You're one lucky lad, Tommo just turned down. My PSN is right below, sending the request as it is. You're one lucky driver. One hour till cooldown for me as of the moment of this writing, and that ticket will be all yours! XD

Thanks. FR recieved. Sending you the car in an hour or less after my reset

The car has been received, much obliged sir, you have officially helped complete my collection. Enjoy the ticket! XD

AlphaAndius
The car has been received, much obliged sir, you have officially helped complete my collection. Enjoy the ticket! XD

Anything else you're looking for? I really want that crx lol I'm willing to.trade almost anything.

Back