*COMPLETED* MPGT4CC Season 2 Champion: MrDonovan

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 758 comments

Who's in for finishing out the current Michelin series season on GTSport?

• For finishing out Season on GTSport

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Close current season as it stands and ready up for next season on GT7

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While I don't have GT7 yet, I am interested in this purely due to the interesting build-a-car element. I currently eyeing these 5 in particular to give a try when I get to that point:

Mercedes GT R
Jaguar F-Type R
Ford Mustang GT350R
Chevy Camaro ZL1-1LE
Toyota GR Supra RZ
I'll be sure to have you tagged when sign ups open. Glad to have your interest. 👍

I voted (like a good boy.)
1647391607472.png

For the next season I will be working on getting that Camaro ZL1 unde control.

I don't mind finishing out this season but I will not be available this friday.

For the next season I will be working on getting that Camaro ZL1 unde control.

I don't mind finishing out this season but I will not be available this friday.
That one is hi on my list. We don't have anything going on this Friday. Next Event would be the 25th if we stay on Sport, or a test night in GT7 if we close out.

17bff8a3851-ee31C67A47BA77B728F.609478CBBF4C5361_message_417812274456407_1632079197095~3.jpg

Snail Gr4-Michelin
Pilot Cup Challenge
Season 2
Post Season Report

Well fellas, the voting poll reflected and finished where my concern was from the beginning of the season.....the transition from GTSport to GT7 was likely going to be a premature ending to our Season. Unfortunately, GT7's different tuning structure and parameters would have forced an overhaul of our Leveling system and BoP values to race on GT7. That left the decision to continue and finish the season on GTSport, or to move onto GT7 on a fresh start using an updated Leveling format that fits the new title. My hope was that we could retain enough (16 drivers total, primary and reserve) to make it worth finishing the season, so rather than guess, I put it up to a poll.
Based on the polling, we were only able to get 11 total votes (7 for gtsport, 4 to move on), and we're no where near the number needed to continue the season on GTSport. Therefore, Season 2 has officially ended as it stands as of today.
This season saw some great racing across every event, with the field getting closer and closer, and it put our Leveling system to the test which imo passed quite well.

With the early close of Season 2, no drop scores were taken from the driver or team standings.
Congratulations to our
Season 2 Champion:
@MrDonovan

2nd Place
@IceWarden

3rd Place
@Noob01_lmdead /
rauljimenez76

( @Noob01_lmdead /rauljimenez76, I was coming for that third place.)

Also, Congratulations to our Team Champs:
Puma Motorsports
@MrDonovan
@Rotary_Pilot

Final Standings are shown below:

Screenshot_20220317-173218_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20220317-173301_Sheets.jpg

Broadcasts of all races can be found on the first page for anyone wanting to look back to catch some of the action, and plenty of photos collected as well.

With the close of this season on GTSport, I will now begin the preperations and testing for our new and upcoming season on GT7. For a preview, have a look at this link:

The thread will be in the building stages over the next week with more details on the new leveling process and structure on the way. All drivers who participated in this series in Seasons 1 and 2 will be tagged when sign ups and car choice is open. Have a look at the car list and begin your testing. Be sure to have a few backups, as only 2 of each car is eligible. Car choice will be awarded on a first come first serve upon sign up post.

Great racing this season to everyone, and I look forward to our next Season on GT7 (if/when they get the lobby situation under control 😉)

Last edited:
View attachment 1125783
Snail Gr4-Michelin
Pilot Cup Challenge
Season 2
Post Season Report

Well fellas, the voting poll reflected and finished where my concern was from the beginning of the season.....the transition from GTSport to GT7 was likely going to be a premature ending to our Season. Unfortunately, GT7's different tuning structure and parameters would have forced an overhaul of our Leveling system and BoP values to race on GT7. That left the decision to continue and finish the season on GTSport, or to move onto GT7 on a fresh start using an updated Leveling format that fits the new title. My hope was that we could retain enough (16 drivers total, primary and reserve) to make it worth finishing the season, so rather than guess, I put it up to a poll.
Based on the polling, we were only able to get 11 total votes (7 for gtsport, 4 to move on), and we're no where near the number needed to continue the season on GTSport. Therefore, Season 2 has officially ended as it stands as of today.
This season saw some great racing across every event, with the field getting closer and closer, and it put our Leveling system to the test which imo passed quite well.

With the early close of Season 2, no drop scores were taken from the driver or team standings.
Congratulations to our
Season 2 Champion:
@MrDonovan

2nd Place
@IceWarden

3rd Place
@Noob01_lmdead /
rauljimenez76

Puma Motorsports
@MrDonovan
@Rotary_Pilot

View attachment 1125780View attachment 1125779
Broadcasts of all races can be found on the first page for anyone wanting to look back to catch some of the action, and plenty of photos collected as well.

With the close of this season on GTSport, I will now begin the preperations and testing for our new and upcoming season on GT7. For a preview, have a look at this link:

The thread will be in the building stages over the next week with more details on the new leveling process and structure on the way. All drivers who participated in this series in Seasons 1 and 2 will be tagged when sign ups and car choice is open. Have a look at the car list and begin your testing. Be sure to have a few backups, as only 2 of each car is eligible. Car choice will be awarded on a first come first serve upon sign up post.

Great racing this season to everyone, and I look forward to our next Season on GT7 (if/when they get the lobby situation under control 😉)
Great job on this - and all your - series Nova. Even though my steroid injected buffs never really planned out (my own fault) I had a great time trying to race with and hold off all the great drivers in this series.

Thanks again for all the time and effort you put in to make this work.

Great job on this - and all your - series Nova. Even though my steroid injected buffs never really planned out (my own fault) I had a great time trying to race with and hold off all the great drivers in this series.

Thanks again for all the time and effort you put in to make this work.
Hey Stele,
Great racing with you this season, and thanks for the compliments. I'm hopeful that GT7, as it matures, will provide us a good platform to continue to enjoy these style of highly competitive parity series. Always great having you with us, and I hope you'll be able to join us for the next season when it happens. :cheers:

View attachment 1125783
Snail Gr4-Michelin
Pilot Cup Challenge
Season 2
Post Season Report

Congratulations to our
Season 2 Champion:
@MrDonovan

2nd Place
@IceWarden

3rd Place
@Noob01_lmdead /
rauljimenez76

Puma Motorsports
@MrDonovan
@Rotary_Pilot

View attachment 1125780View attachment 1125779

Thanks once again Nova for running a great series!
I’m stoked and surprised to take out the championship - it was yours @IceWarden & I’m sure you would’ve taken it out if we went full distance 👌

Also, thanks heaps to my teammate @Rotary_Pilot for bringing it home for Puma Motorsports!

Thanks everyone for another season of great racing. Looking forward to our first GT7 comp
:cheers:

Thanks once again Nova for running a great series!
I’m stoked and surprised to take out the championship - it was yours @IceWarden & I’m sure you would’ve taken it out if we went full distance 👌

Also, thanks heaps to my teammate @Rotary_Pilot for bringing it home for Puma Motorsports!

Thanks everyone for another season of great racing. Looking forward to our first GT7 comp
:cheers:
Points and the Championship were definitely in tight contention and would have been interesting if run to the end. Either way, great racing sir, and congrats on the Season win.

Be sure to have e a look at your pm list. Sent a pm with the thread link for the new season sign ups and series prep. Looking forward to racing again soon.

Back