**COMPLETED** SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge: Season 1 Champion: Rob Brown

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,627 comments
Role call for an exhibition shake down run of this series. I will be opening a room around 4pm during the day tomorrow, and possibly again later in the evening around 1030pm est. It won't necessarily be a practice, but more so a track session with the GT3 RS. Also should be a good way to help in recruitment. Let me know who might be available.

@thracerviewr
@Rob Brown
@Fudman420
@TEX36
@DesertPenguin

Here's a heads up to some of you that showed interest, and figured I'd tag you to revisit the series progress.
@Mully465
@Neutty
@Raw10_2u
And anyone else who would like to run a few laps.

Last edited:
If there is practice I will not be able to make it. I'm taking my son and his friend to go see the pitiful mariners.. At least it's star wars fireworks night.

Maybe on the 4pm (Eastern?) - but can join the 9:30 Eastern session for a bit.
Have run some Custom Races in Arcade with the Porsche. Not like Live Online, but instructive.

I have reviewed the Series Details and would like to compete in the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge-presented by Snail.
Select Team: NGT Motorsport
With: Car No. 26
Using: Personalized livery and number under selected Real World Race Team

BB196DDA-6041-4ADA-8F78-46D1E9FAA61A.jpeg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/3107971/1/7061724562416731168

I have reviewed the Series Details and would like to compete in the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge-presented by Snail.
Select Team: NGT Motorsport
With: Car No. 26
Using: Personalized livery and number under selected Real World Race Team

View attachment 824473

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/3107971/1/7061724562416731168
Great job on the livery. Perfect execution.

*You have been added to the drivers list as a Gold Class Driver.
*Your selected race team is: NGT Motorsport
*Car No. 26 and you choose to create your own livery.
Welcome aboard.

Last edited:
Testing/Recruitment room open as of 3:30pm est. Going to pick up daughter from school. Will be back in 20 minutes.
All are welcome.
Room ID: 0475-4195-8663-2468-1796

Edit: Room closed.
Thanks @thracerviewr and @TEX36 for run a few laps. Close pace....half a second difference in fast lap across all of us. Going to be fun.
8223674085455954440_0.jpg

8080121847868294664_0.jpg
8223674085990729224_0.jpg

8223674077402890760_0.jpg
20190531_171226.jpg

Last edited:
I choose to race for Team: Flying Lizard Motorsports
With: Car No. 81
Using: Real world livery

Let me know if there's room and I'll join you guys any time :cheers:
*You have been added to the drivers list as a Gold Class Driver.
*Your selected race team is: Flying Lizard Motorsports
*Car No. 9 using a user created livery and number.
Welcome aboard
7062217145121277480_23.jpg

Last edited:
A few liveries, pre-created and shared, for use in the series that are still up for grabs:

Flying Lizard Motorsports No. 44
8503373413322098232_23.jpg

Flying Lizard Motorsports No. 80
7350442024384856624_23.jpg

Flying Lizard Motorsports No. 81
7205763877227758128_23.jpg

TPC Racing/Aevex Aerospace No. 5
8512455388275179560_23.jpg

TPC Racing/Got Veins No. 74
7062207247484487216_23.jpg

More Cup Challenge Car liveries to come. Number plates and driver class colors can be changed based on driver placement. Hope to see some more additions to the drivers list.

Last edited:
Is there any other series going this evening? Id be down to do some testing this evening if anyone wanted. Nova if there is anything I can help out with let me know sir.

I will be working tonight, so won't be able to take part, but if you wouldn't mind running a test night tonight, that would be great. Lobby settings are listed in the first post. Set the room heading:
Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge series testing/Recruitment
If you happen to get a few races in, save a few replays and share to the GT Sport feed to showcase the series. Appreciate the help.

I am interested in joining
Carefully read through the first post in this thread, then follow the instructions at the end of that post and edit your post above with your commitment to join and your preferences regarding team, livery, and number. Any questions, PM me. Once done, I will reply with a confirmation/welcome reply here in thread. Glad to see your interested.

Last edited:

GO TO THE "RACE TEAM HUB" TAB in First Post*
1.) Browse the Real World Car liveries and numbers in the link provided.
2.) Choose the Team you will race for
3.) Select a car number and associated livery from the list of teams, (or) Select a personalized number not on the list and create your own livery within that team.
4.) "Copy and Paste" the message below and post in the thread stating your preferences:

Selected Team: (Input chosen team from teams list in the Team Hub tab)
With Car No.: (Selected car number from list (or) your own number that is not on the list)
Using: (Real World livery associated with chosen Real World number from list) (or) (Personalized/created livery and number under selected Real World Race Team)

A Welcome Reply will follow shortly with your preliminary driver placement, or further instructions to be placed.

OR

If you would prefer, I could also simply assign you to a team/livery/number. Let me know.

Last edited:
Run room opening for 45 minutes at 2pm est.
ID: 0475-4194-5695-9690-2468
Closed

Last edited:
"I have reviewed the Series Details and would like to compete in the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge-presented by Snail.
I would like to sign with ACI Motorsports
Using personal number 54
Using personal livery ( Martini )

"I have reviewed the Series Details and would like to compete in the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge-presented by Snail.
I would like to sign with ACI Motorsports
Using personal number 54
Using personal livery ( Martini )

*You have been added to the drivers list as a Platinum Class Driver.
*Your selected race team is: ACI Motorsports
*Car No. 54 and you choose to create your own livery.
Please share a photo of your livery to GTSport and here in your original sign up post when you have it complete.
Welcome aboard.

I forgot how to share pics. Do I go to gtsport online and choose which pics or livery to share. Refresh crash course please

I forgot how to share pics. Do I go to gtsport online and choose which pics or livery to share. Refresh crash course please
Go to "My Liveries" from the menu on the left. Select livery you would like to share and follow prompts. Then go to activity feed, and select the picture of your livery. Hold on the picture (smart phone) or right click if on computer to save image. Then come to this sight and upload/insert image.

Back